Changes

Marinette and Chloe arrive at school tomorrow, early, but someone was already there. 'And here I thought we were early,' Chloe said to Marinette. 'Isn't that the transfer student? She transferred here a bit before Lila did, right? Her name is Lizzie, I think,' Marinette looked at Lizzie sitting at the back of the classroom, reading a book in English, A Good Girl's Guide To Murder.

When the rest of the class came in, the sent death glares towards Marinette. Ms. Bustier came in not long after and started class. 

'Ms. Bustier, I don't want to sit with Marinette,' Alya said in the middle of class. 'Where would you want her to sit and who do you want to be your new desk mate? Also we need the consent of Marinette and your new desk mate,' Ms. Bustier replied. 'She can move to the back of the class and I want to sit with Lila,' Alya said. 

The arrangements were made and Alya sat with Lila while Marinette sat at the back. A hand shot up, 'Ms. Bustier, I want to sit with Marinette,' Chloe said which stunned everyone. 'Marinette?' 'I would like that to happen,' her response made jaws drop to the ground. 

Days passed and it was always the same, Marinette getting bullied by Lila's sheep and Chloe saving her. One time Lizzie saved her, and they became friends. When Luka and Kagami, learned of what happened, they were on Marinette's side. This caused Luka to be kicked out of his house and stay with Jagged. Kagami dumped Adrien for his high road advice. 

I hope you enjoyed, I'm so tired right now.

Happy Holidays, it's Christmas!