Akuma

Almost all the students from Paris's phones started beeping or chiming. The Parisian students took their phones out and saw an Akuma alert. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fortunately, Chloe forced Marinette to download the Akuma alert app. Seeing the confused looks on Jason and Dick's face, Marinette explained, 'All of us have an Akuma alert app, which will tell us when there are Akumas and where. I'm going to call my parents and check if they're okay,' Marinette excused herself from the table and went to the toilet. 

'I need to go too,' Chloe said excusing herself. 

'I think I drank too much orange juice, you 2 can keep the phone and watch the battle,' Lizzie said, excusing herself from the table. 

Once in the bathroom, the three transformed,, making sure to check if anyone was there. 'Tikki, spots on!' 'Pollen, buzz on!' 'Trixx, let's pounce!'

'Tikki, Kaalki, unify!' Marinette said, 'Voyage!' The three of them walked through the portal on to the roof of Marinette's house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dick was looking at Lizzie's phone, he were skeptical, until he saw a dragon themed superheroine jump on to a roof to stop a little girl with a boy that had a snake theme super suit. Wait... they were teenagers?! Didn't Marinette, Lizzie and Chloe say this has been happening for some time now? That means these superheroes have done this since they were young. 

Cheering from the other table knocked Dick out of his thoughts as he turned his attention to the small screen. A girl wearing red with black spots appeared on the screen and he guessed that she was Ladybug. He also saw another 2 heroes appear behind her, one wearing yellow and black, the other wearing different shades of orange.  

Jason and Dick shared a look, they needed to look into this, very soon. 

Dick barely noticed Lizzie, Marinette and Chloe coming back. He stood up and told everyone lunch is over and back to the tour. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little did Lizzie, Marinette and Chloe know, they were trending. All of the Batfam and their friends knew of the three of them. 

This one is way shorter, but the next one will be longer.