Sunday (2)

'Marcus, you should download the Akuma Alert App if you want to help us whenever, it basically sends notifications to you where the Akuma is,' Lizzie suggested as they ate breakfast. 

'Yeah, how has no one outside of Paris ever downloaded the Akuma Alert App and then found out about the secret?' Marcus asked as he took his phone out. 

'Because you need a code to download the app and only Parisians know the code,' Marinette answered as she looked over Lizzie's shoulder to see the phone screen. 

'Exactly,' Lizzie replied as she put in the code and handed the phone back to Marcus for his password. 

'Thanks,' Marcus said as he took the phone and input his password, 'So, how does this work?' Marcus asked. 

'Well, when there is an Akuma attack, you will get a notification, it will say where the Akumatized villain is,' Lizzie explained as she showed the controls, 'It has some video footage of the villain and you can report an Akuma using this button.' 

'Understood, thank you,' Marcus answered as he kept his phone back into his pocket. 

'Now, what are our plans for today?' Lizzie asked the group. 

'Relax, and see how Jon and Chloe are doing,' Damian answered. 

'Now that is going to be so fun,' Lizzie replied. 

'B-but...' Chloe and Jon stuttered at the same time as their faces turned bright red. 

'Lovebirds,' Lizzie said making Chloe and Jon turn even redder. 

'We haven't even d-determined our relationship status yet,' Jon said. 

'I'd say the both of you are boyfriend, girlfriend, wouldn't you say the same?' Lizzie asked. 

'If she accepts,' Jon answered. 

'Yes, we are, but it's still the beginning of our relationship, so we're still working it out,' Chloe replied. 

'So shy,' Lizzie said as she rested her head on her hand, looking between Chloe and Jon. 

'Well aren't you one to talk? You clearly like Marcus and still haven't admitted it yet,' Chloe replied. 

'Oh? You really think so? Do you?' Lizzie asked as she sat straight, fire burning in her eyes, 'Just wait Chloe Bourgeois, I am going to squeeze your neck until your head pops off from your spine,' Lizzie threatened as she stood up and chased Chloe around the room. 

'Can the both of you stop?' Marinette asked. 

'If she takes back what she said because I do not like Marcus in that way at all,' Lizzie said as she caught up to Chloe, grabbing Chloe's ponytail. 

'Ok fine, I'm sorry, just don't kill me,' Chloe apologized. 

'Good girl, let's continue eating,' Lizzie said as she sat down at her seat. 

'Slay, girlie,' Marcus said to Lizzie. 

'Slay, literally,' Lizzie replied. 

'This is so chaotic, is it always like this?' Jon asked Damian. 

'Yeah, Lizzie always does that when she gets offended,' Damian answered. The group finished their food soon and were sitting in the living room. 

'So, are we just going to stay at home?' Marinette asked, clearly bored. 

'Let's go to the park, some nature won't hurt us,' Damian suggested. 

'Sure, why not?' Lizzie replied.