Sunday

The rain tapped on the window as if to wake Lizzie up. She stretched and realized that Marinette already woke up. She did some stretching exercises and headed downstairs to find Marinette watching TV. 

She was wearing a short black dress that faded to purple. Her hair was let loose and flowed to a bit below her shoulder. 

'Good morning,' Marinette said as she waved to Lizzie while pausing the YouTube video. Marinette was wearing a red and white striped puffy shirt with a black skirt that had red polka dots all over. Her hair was also let loose and flowed to her waist. 

'Hey, not making breakfast? Let me guess, Alfred is already making breakfast,' Lizzie said as she pointed at the kitchen. 

'Nope, I wanted to go to the training area to train in fighting,' Marinette gave a thumbs up in Lizzie's direction. 

'Of course, always the high achiever, but I wanna join,' Lizzie told Marinette. 

Chloe came down later and the 3 girls went to the training area. The room was big and there were some punching bags that lined a wall, some fighting equipment, but the middle had a big area that was cleared out for fighting with other people. 

The girls started training when the door opened to see Damian, Jon and Marcus. 'I didn't expect anyone to be here,' Jon said when he saw Chloe breaking the punching bag, Marinette taking a sword and thrusting it at a dummy and Lizzie running around the obstacle course and doing flips. 

'Well, you expected wrong,' Chloe said as she continued her punches while Lizzie got off the obstacle course and Marinette put the sword back to the stand. 

Jon, Marcus and Damian trained alongside the girls for most of the wee hours of the morning. Then they went for breakfast. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I heard what happened yesterday with The Riddler, are you okay?' Bruce asked the 3 girls. 

'Yes, we're fine, it was nothing and apparently we now have the protection of him,' Marinette said as she munched on her food. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What are we going to do now?' Lizzie asked Marinette and Chloe after breakfast, the only plan they have is meet Batman and his partners after dinner. 

'Let's just chill, I don't think we had a moment to actually chill out since coming here, with the tour, the class and meeting Gotham villains because we're trending,' Chloe answered Lizzie and just sat on their bed looking through her laptop. 

'Or we can start designing the outfits for the gala, I have a few ideas,' Marinette replied while turning her tablet around to show the others some of her designs, they were beautiful.

'That's so pretty,' Lizzie complimented Marinette's design, they truly were stunning, they would look great, Lizzie started imagining it. The girls spent the rest of the day designing the outfits while taking breaks in between. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, everyone returned to their rooms. Marinette became Pegabug, Chloe became Her Highness Honey, Lizzie became Masquerade. 'Voyage,' Marinette whispered and a portal opened to a meet-up place. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightwing was patrolling around, he knew that the superheroine from Paris, Ladybug, and some partners will come soon, but he thought they would be jumping from roof to roof or something. He saw a bright light shining below and he saw a portal opened up to reveal 3 girls, one in a ladybug-themed red and black outfit, one that looked like a bee with yellow and black outfit and the last one that looked like a fox with an orange and black colored outfit. (Their outfits are in the 4th chapter 'secrets')