Author's Note 2

Hello guys and girls I know you guys were expecting Chapter 19 but look that's on the works, now I've read your answers and I will be answering your decisions for the upcoming chapters.

Ok So number 1, a lot of you really wanted me to have verosika female crew, charlie, vaggie, niffty, stella, and even lilith to lincoln's harem, well to answer that, well I will include them all however having some of them like Stella who many wanted to me to make her likable in the story, so I will however it will change the story since Stella and Andrealphus are meant to be the main antagonists of the series, however in my opinion I feel like Striker should be the Main Antagonist of the series along with Crimson which he will appear in the next chapter.

Anyways having the Hazbin Hotel characters with the Helluva Boss characters will be really interesting and I have so many cool ideas for the characters, I know i've already feature in a few chapters but having them apart of the series will be exiting, next is the Poppy Playtime characters, now some may ask me, what is my obsession adding these characters in every series I make, well to answer that Poppy Playtime is one of my Favorite Horror games of all time, I just love the lore behind the game, The first two chapters where rather fun than scary, but chapter 3 took it to another level, with the graphics being more realistic, sad death scenes, horrifying moments, CatNap being awesome, Miss Delight was probably the scariest character of the franchise, her look is just terrifying, DogDay had the saddest death, and I liked how we got to see more of Kissy Missy in the chapter along with Poppy, now how will it work if I bring them all, and how did lincoln met them, well I will answer it in later chapters.

The next question is will characters like Striker, Crimson, Andrealphus, Stella, Mammon die? The answer is no, there fan favorite characters and I killed them off that easy, would make the story a little boring due to killing them just like that, like for example in Season 2 Episode 4 Wild Western, where Stella hires Striker to Kidnap Stolas and kill him, that episode will receive many changes in the later chapters, and yes it will have lincoln and striker having a rematch, but I won't give much information away since I want to make the chapter good and not a boring quick chapter, but I will say this, that chapter is where Stella will become more likable, you'll just have to wait and find out.

The next one was about lincoln getting his own place, well to answer that, I will have lincoln get his own place however many of you are questioning about if lincoln gets his own place then it means he'll leave his family and live with his harem, and the poppy playtime characters, well that won't be the case, since I did came up with an idea of lincoln getting his own place without leaving his family.

The next one was if Death should've been the Main Antagonist of the series, now a lot of you said no since having lincoln and Death as friends was better than them being enemies, now the reason I came up that question was because after I watched Transformers Dark of the Moon I wanted to have the reference where the character Optimus Prime revives his master aka friend Sentinel Prime only for Sentinel to Betray and wanting to Kill Optimus, I planned to have the reference with Death and Lincoln, but since most of you disagree with the question, Lincoln and Death will remain the same as friends.

The next question was Lincoln going to the human world and kill those he hates, now I know I already did that in Chapter 3 which I split into 2 parts where lincoln kills chandler and his goons, however lincoln will go with the poppy playtime characters and have their time to shine.

Then there's lincoln becoming more serious in the series,now keep in mind, Lincoln will become serious but only when he's being threated or one of his loved ones being harmed, now Lincoln will still have his innocence and cuteness, even in his dark form, he will have his kindess still, yes I know in chapter 10 I.M.P vs Succubus lincoln is suppost to be brave and strong but does have his innocence like how I had some drunk women wanting to rape lincoln which made him cry and afriad but that's because he's human personality is still in him, the only times he's not shy, scared or nervous is when he's dealing with anyone who opposes him or wants to fight him, he's one of those characters where he may look weak but he's stronger.

Speaking of that when I gave you'll the option if the Imps aka lincoln's demon family, his harem and the goetica's watch lincoln's memories, it won't be about his family but about his training and how he got his dark form and yes it will have a Toyko Ghoul reference of Lincoln being tortured by Jason, and will expand more of lincoln's capabilities.

And now I will answer some of your questions that you'll ask me before I posted the last Author's Note, some of you asked how will combining Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel work, well I already watch the 1st season and I loved it, so how will it work? Well I plan to have lincoln being able to help charlie with the hotel and most of it will also have changes, the songs will still be the same.

Another was if anyone would die of the good characters die? Well other than Sir Pentious who "Spoiler Alert" Died and was sent to heaven and Niffty killing Adam, no one will die, and I will change the ending of Hazbin hotel where they reveal Lilith, and will answer your question about her joining lincoln's harem, which yes, stella, mother of octavia and wife of stolas with lilith mother of Charlie and wife Lucifer, now how would that work, well Lincoln knows they're married and all but they would still see him as their furball or snowball.

Another is for Poppy Playtime, how will their side of the story work? Well Poppy Playtime will also have a major role in the series and will interact with the other characters, and for the Prototype will have his own character. Speaking of which I will Include the Song "Sleep Well" since after hearing it, it became one of my favorite songs of all time.

Well that's all I can answer for now, and I'm sorry if I kept repeating some things or not explaining well or much but I want this series to be good, in all honesty I wasn't expecting this to be my most watched and loved series which i'm happy to hear that, helluva boss, the loud house, hazbin hotel, are some of my favorite shows of all time as for Poppy Playtime being my favorite horror game of all time, I'm proud that with all of these chouces I made, I was able to expand more to the story, add a lot things, change a lot of things and all, despite a few thing remaining the same, and rn Helluva Boss is being renewed into a 3rd Season which I can't wait to see, now thank you all for reading this, but the next part will be Chapter 19 so stay tune for it.

Have Great Fucking Day.

*Yes it's a reference from Helluva boss and Hazbin hotel*.