Chapter 15: Knowing Death Better

Lincoln: I think you know what it means.

Death: *laughs* Yes I do.

*The two can see demon bandits with weapons and from Lincoln and Death perspective, they are trying to rob and destroy the place*.

Lincoln: Want to split it half?

Death: Why not, *he takes out his two weapons which were two sickles*.

Lincoln: This sure will be fun.

Death: *laughs* Indeed it will be.

Bandit #1: Alright fuckers, hand over the cash and we might not fuck you'll up.

Bandit #2: Yeah, what the boss said.

Lincoln: I don't think so.

Bandit #3: Who said that?

*The 3rd bandit didn't have to react as he feels claws going from behind his back and sees his own heart ripped out of his body*.

Lincoln: What a shame, I expect something challeging, but it's gotta be the fucking dumbasses with no sensitivity.

Bandit #4: JAROLD, YOU FUCKI----

Death: Now now, that's no way to speak to a child.

*The bandits frozed in fear when they saw Death himself*.

Death: *Sniff* *Sniff* *inhales* I just love the smell of fear.

Lincoln: *sniff* *sniff* It smells delicious.

*The Bandits tried to run away but both Lincoln and Death appeared in front of them*.

Death: Where are you'll going, we haven't even gotten to the fun part.

Lincoln: Allow us.

*Death slices the 2nd bandit with his sickles, why Lincoln rips the 1st Bandits leg off and then jabs it into his eye until he crushes his head*.

Lincoln: This way too easy.

Death: Too easy, anyways like I said earlier why don't you show some of your skills.

Lincoln: Sure, I do need a challenge, let's see if your strong as your seem to be.

Death: Oh your about to find out.

Lincoln: Mhm.

*Lincoln and Death left the bar and where walking around the streets*.

Lincoln: So how long have been doing your job, you know killing or taking the lifes of those didn't value them?

Death: So many, it's hard to tell when you have to go to different universes.

Lincoln: I can tell your job ain't easy to travel around, but the killing part it is.

Death: I just do what must be done.

Lincoln: Yeah, speaking of job, I have a couple of shitheads lives you can take.

Death: Give me the names.