Chapter 9: Verosika Mayday

*After the Loo Loo land incident, and lincoln comforting octavia, after returning home he and the others were relaxing*.

Blitzo: So kid, how was the your little visit with your girlfriend.

Lincoln: Blitzo I already told you she's not, but who knows maybe she might, it depends if she wants to.

Moxxie: Your already becoming a man kid, I'm very proud of you.

Lincoln: What can I say, I have the perfect family, A badass Mom, A Badass Aunt, A Funny Grandpa and a Fun Uncle, what more can I ask for.

Millie: *hugs lincoln* your too sweet you know that.

Lincoln: I'm strong and scary but It doesn't mean my innocence is completely gone.

Loona: And I'll make sure it doesn't go away.

Lincoln: I know you will.

Lincoln: *drinks some Pepsi and looks out the window and sees a vehicle parking at their spot* Um, Blitzo. You might want to see this. There's someone in our parking space.

Blitzo: Kid I told you. The O is...WHAT!?!?! *he sees a limousine* That bitch!

Lincoln: What? Who is that?

Blitzo: Verosika Mayday!

Loona: You know Verosika Mayday!?

Lincoln: How do you know her?

Blitzo: She's my ex.

Millie: Was is before or after she became a popstar?

Moxxie: YOU DATED A POPSTAR?!

Blitzo: Why are you guys so shocked over this?

Loona: Um, it's Verosika Mayday.

Millie: It's you.

Lincoln: Because it's kinda crazy to hear that you dated someone like her.

Moxxie: I just...Is she blind? Suffering some form of brain damage?

Lincoln: Did she actually think you were attractive?

Blitzo: Okay you guys are taking this way to seriously. I don't ask you of your daily lifes.

Moxxie: You do that all the time sir!

Lincoln: Yeah, I have to agree with Uncle Moxxie at this one, you can be a bit of a...jerk.

Blitzo: Look Right now it ain't important, what's important is that bitch stealing our parking spot.

Lincoln: Okay. Blitz how about I go down there and talk to her and see if we can get our spot back.

Blitzo: Woah woah woah. Slow your roll there kiddo.

Lincoln: What?

Blitzo: Verosika is no walk in the park. She might be to dangerous for you to handle alone.