Chapter 6: Making New Friends

*Pentagram City is main city in Hell where Demons have their businesses in these places, where they are allowed to sell everything from cigarettes to drugs, however, there are others who resort to the black market taking the discarded special weapons of the Exorcists during the genocide and Lincoln right now is wandering around that city. You might be wondering why is Lincoln doing over there*.

Lincoln: Guys, I'm gonna go to Pentagram City.

Blitzo: Take care kid, your gonna need it.

Moxxie: May I ask why you want to go there?

Lincoln: Because I'm bored right now. I need to kill some free time so I decide to go to Pentagram City since that place is interesting and the place in Hell. Who knows, maybe I will found something interesting over there.

Millie: Just be careful out there, Lincoln. This is Hell after all.

Lincoln: Don't worry, Aunt Millie. I will bring my weapon as well for safety. Also tell mom I'll be back later.

Moxxie: We will lincoln.

*Lincoln walk out from the building with his formal orange coat with his new katana strapped on his back, He then calls out a taxi and told the driver his destination*.

*And that's the reason of why Lincoln is wander around the Pentagram City. He see a meat shop on the side and enter the shop and greet the owner as the butcher is beating someone up. The owner let go of the one he beat as he crawl out from the shop in fear*.

Lincoln: Hello there. I caught sight of your sign out front and want to try out your meat shop. I do wonder what kind of cut do you have.

*The butcher look at Lincoln in caution as he turns his attention towards the butcher knife ready to grab it but Lincoln foresee this and was very fast as he pulls out his katana and point at the owner's neck*.

Lincoln: All I want here is your meat so either your meat.... or your neck then.

Owner: Y-Yes, sir... What kind of cut I can get for you?

Lincoln: *smile* Good man. Give me a hanger, a vacio and a sirloin please.

*The butcher rush quickly cut those pieces with Lincoln watching and wrap it in each butcher paper and put it into a plastic and give it to Lincoln while shaking in fear*.

Lincoln: Thank you, sir.

*Lincoln walk to the door and open the door which a female sheep demon wants to enter it*.

Lincoln: Pardon me. Please enter.

Woman: Why thank you.

*The butcher smirk evilly at this. The moment Lincoln walk out, he can he hear the butcher begin to harass the poor sheep demon*.

Butcher: Come here, bitch.

Woman: Wha- Hey! Stop! Let go of me! Get off of me! HELP! HELP!

*Lincoln notices it as he grows angry about this and enter the shop back only to see the butcher choking the sheep demon. The top half of his face covered in shadow so all they could be seen is his mouth growling in anger*.