Chapter 3: Lincoln's First Day (2/2)

Blitzo: RISE AND SHINE MY PRECIOUS CHILDREN, *He screams at the two hellhounds sleeping causing them to wake up*.

Loona: What the Fuck, Blitzo?

Lincoln: For a second I almost went deaf.

Blitzo: Well I wasn't just gonna let you sleep all day and miss your first day to kill someone.

Lincoln: You're right about that, but next time knock at the door instead of yelling like that.

Blitzo: Hehe, Can't promise that but hurry up and change, we'll be heading in 30 minutes, *once he left both Loona and Lincoln were relief*.

Lincoln: You weren't lying when you said that Blitzo can be a pain in the ass.

Loona: He's always been like that since he adopted me.

Lincoln: I guess he just wants to look after you, you maybe not appreciate that, but he's trying to be a good father, you just don't see it yet, but soon you'll see that he's giving his best.

*Loona was impressed about lincoln's words*.

Loona's Mind: I really have to make sure no one hurts my pup, he's to precious to be hurt.

Lincoln: Well I'll see you downstairs.

Loona: Y-yeah.

*After lincoln made it downstairs, Millie, made lincoln some breakfast, as he was done he waited for Blitzo to get a phone call from a client to begin his first day in hell*.

Lincoln: So your saying that someone calls to kill someone and in return they pay you money.

Blitzo: That is correct lincoln, whenever a client calls, they give us the names of the victims, gives out information why we should kill them and we either accept the clients money or we double it by making deals with them.

Lincoln: Well that seems fair, You are demon, and now I've become one, but I'm happy I did.

Moxxie: We're happy to have you as another member of the family.

Lincoln: I'm more than happy to make all of you proud.

*Just before Blitzo was going to say something the phone on his desk rings and as Blitzo picks up he listens what the client is offering Blitzo for killing a human being*.

Blitzo: Alright we'll do it right away, *hangs up the phone*, well lincoln today is your first day to kill your first victim.

Lincoln: Oh may I ask who it is.

Blitzo: His name is Chandler McCan.

*Lincoln begins to growl as he hears the name of his worst enemy that has been picking on him for years, Blitzo begins to notice lincoln's behavior and as the others come downstairs they also see lincoln pissed off*.

Blitzo: Wow wow Kid, what's wrong?

Loona: *startes at blitzo mad* What did you do Blitz!?

Blitzo: I didn't do nothing I just told him the name of the victim that he's gonna kill and then he got pissed off for some reason.