The Showdown

Melony tries to get up from the floor after the shock from Robo-Axol. She's able to get up. She attempts to use her Fierce Deity mode but, then she falls over.

Melony: "What?"

She tries to get up but, she can barely reach her hand out nonetheless get up from the floor. She looks up from the floor at the Robo-Axol. Tears starting to form at her eyes.

Melody: "Why isn't it working?"
Melony starts yawning.

Robo-Axol: "You think I wouldn't have planned for this? I gave you something that makes it so you can't possibly have enough energy to use your fierce deity powers."

Robo-Axol starts laughing maniacally.

Melony tries to fight it but, then she falls asleep.

SMG3 had secretly been watching from the shadows. He sneaks up to the Robot and, hits it with a stun-gun. The robot whips around and, hits SMG3 so hard it sends him flying across the room.

The noise wakes up Melony but, she's still so tired all she can do is go back to sleep. Maybe she'll be able to fight. But she needs some sleep first before she's strong enough.

SMG3: "Why don't you just give up already you stupid robot?"

Robo-Axol: "Because it's not my job to give up. It's my job to win. It's my job to make Melony break. So my boss can harness her fierce deity powers."

SMG4: "Wow that is messed up."

SMG3 goes to kick the Robo-Axol but, the robot catches his leg in mid air. Then it spins SMG3 around and, tosses him. Sending SMG3 right into the shutters on the windows.

Meanwhile inside Melony's dream

Melony is once again in the afterlife. Axol turns from watching the fight go down and, then walks over to Melony. At first Melony is suspicious of Axol.

Axol notices how Melony is looking at him like she doesn't trust him. Then Axol comes up with an idea. Axol approaches Melony with open arms like he's ready for a hug.

Melony looks away from Axol. Turning her head down and, to the left. She doesn't believe it's really Axol. But she doesn't want to attack in case it really is Axol.

Axol: "It's really me Melony. Trust me."

Melony: "humph"

Melony keeps looking away from Axol.

Back to the fight.

Robo-Axol has SMG3 pressed up against the wall. SMG3 in an act of spite spits on the robot. That makes it short out.

But it slowly starts to recover.

SMG3: "Hey Melony I really could use some help right about now!!!"

Back in the afterlife Axol looks down and, sees that his Robot clone is about to start attacking SMG3 again.

Axol: "Look Melony you've got to wake up! You have to wake up! This is for the greater good!"

Axol starts slapping Melony. It seems that how nightmarish it is forces her to wake up from her sleep immediately. It also filled her with determination to fight the robot-axol. Melony transforms into her fierce deity form. Then flies over to the robot.

The Robot turns around and, sees
fierce deity Melody.

Robo-Axol: "It seems that my plan has a flaw in it-"

It gets cut off because Melony slices it into a million pieces with her sword. Then she picks up SMG3 and, bursts through the roof of the place and, files away from it. She then lands on a hill overlooking the facility.

Melony sits SMG3 on the hill before leaving her fierce deity form and, collapsing from exhaustion.

SMG3 decides to check his pockets for his phone only to find he doesn't have it. He checks Melony's pocket she doesn't have her phone either.

Will they be able to find a way to contact help? Will they be stuck out in the middle of nowhere by the strange facility? Read the next part to find out!

Message from the Author

Please vote for the story if you liked it.
It's free you can change it at any time and, it helps more than you can know.
I hope you've been enjoying my stories because I enjoyed writing them.