"You're not known for being patient either," Bea says, "you're known to take what you want, so why aren't you?"

"I suppose you're right," Kez hums, hooking a finger round Bea's lingerie, pulling it before releasing it so it gently snapped against Bea's waist, before moving that hand along the curves of Bea's body, until it was resting on Bea's jaw, her thumb softly caressing Bea's cheek, "I love you."

Bea smiles, "I love you."

Suddenly Bea felt her back hitting the mattress, and she was now staring up at Kez, who smirks down at her, "good," Kez whispers, before leaning down to press their lips together, Bea's hands instinctively going to Kez's hair, whilst Kez has one supporting her body weight and the other one trailing along the back of Bea's leg which was hooked around her waist.

Kez was becoming increasingly enthusiastic each time Bea bit her lip, each time Bea tugged her hair, each time Bea bucked her hips slightly. Kez trails her lips from Bea's lips to her neck.

"No visible marks, Kez," Bea reminds her, breathing heavily, as Kez pulls away, "fine," she says, practically tearing her shirt from Bea's torso, "fine, but I'm claiming you somewhere," Kez states, lowering her lips to Bea's breasts, nipping at the soft skin occasionally, her tongue flicking against Bea's nipple, "fucking hell, I love you."

"Are you talking to me or my breasts?" Bea scoffs.

"Is that the attitude you want to take with someone who's about to have her face buried between your legs?" Kezia responds, "and you, I was talking to you."

"So it goes whiskey, me, my breasts, eh?" Bea laughs.

"Keep on and you might drop to third place," Kezia teases, her lips now trailing down Bea's torso, leaving soft kisses as she goes.

"Mmhm," Bea hums, relaxing against the mattress, her lips parting and releasing a soft moan as Kez enticingly slowly pushes a finger inside her, still dropping kisses to the inside of Bea's thighs, whilst curling her finger slightly.

"You like that, huh?" Kez says, grazing her teeth over Bea's clit when she goes to respond, causing her to just whimper instead, Kez laughs, "you don't need to talk, love, I can tell, you're fucking soaked, and it's all for me, isn't that kind of you?"

"Oh fuck you," Bea responds.

"That's not very kind," Kez remarks, inserting another finger and flicking her tongue against Bea's clit, causing the woman to jolt slightly, Bea's hand reaching for Kez's hair, "why don't you shut up and do what you're good at?"

"I'm good at it, am I?" Kez teases.

"Get to work," Bea states, tugging at Kez's hair.

"Yes, ma'am," Kez responds, fully submerging her face between Bea's thighs, she knew exactly what she had to do to make Bea fall apart, but what's the harm in dragging it out, eh? Rhythmically, she flicks her tongue out, switching between licking Bea's slit, and sucking on her clit, her fingers still pumping, and curling sporadically.

"Fuck, Kez," Bea moans, one hand gripping Kez's hair, the other grasping onto the sheets, her legs beginning to shake around Kez's head, "you're so good for me, honey, sooo good."

Kez doesn't respond, her mouth still fully occupied, instead she reaches her free hand up, taking hold of Bea's hand that had been grasping onto the sheets.

"Oh, right there," Bea exclaims, her legs uncontrollably shaking, and tightening around Kez's head, "fuck, fuck, fuck."

"That's it, love, do what you're good at," Kezia mumbles, her hands moving faster, as Bea continues to scream out profanities, her hand tightening on Kez's hair, until her body slumped and her legs loosened.

Kez pulls away, one hand still interlocked with Bea's, "you look so pretty, splayed out like this, just for me. Isn't that right, Bea? I'm the only one who gets to see you like this, you're mine."

"All yours," Beatrice smiles, as Kez stretches out, leaning down to kiss Bea's forehead, Bea's legs now around her waist.

Kez smirks, looking down at Bea's chest which was covered in distinctive marks, to which Bea scoffs, "you're proud of yourself, aren't you?"

"Fuck yeah," Kezia laughs.

"Well you've torn the buttons off of your own shirt," Bea says, "not such a smart move."

"I'll buy thousands of shirts if I get to do this everyday," Kez replies, untangling herself from Bea's legs, allowing Bea to sit up, as Kez stands at the edge of the bed starting to unbutton the shirt she was wearing, removing it and handing it to Bea, "here, have another."

Bea slowly takes the offered shirt, her eyes glued to Kez's defined torso, before resting on Kez's breasts. Kezia clears her throat, "are you going to put the shirt on or just continue to stare at me?"

"Pardon?" Bea asks distractedly, feeling Kez take ahold of her hand, "if you're going to stare, you might as well touch," Kez says, placing Bea's hand on her waist, "you've seen me without a top on hundreds of times, why's this any different?"

"It's not," Bea says, "I find you indescribably sexy whenever I look at you."

"Good to know," Kezia laughs, as Bea's hand continues to wonder across her torso, "does this mean you're going back to working working tomorrow?"

"You could come with me," Kez offers, "I think there's something you'd enjoy seeing."

"You?" Bea responds.

"Yes, and something else," Kez states.

"Okay, I'll be there," Bea smiles, "you should probably get some rest if you're going to be handling tools tomorrow."

"Then put the other top on, and move over so I can get in the bed, love," Kez responds.

"Right," Bea laughs, retracting her hand, changing tops, and budging over so Kez could lay beside her, Bea's head going to rest on Kez's chest, and her hand resting on Kez's stomach, unable to stop herself from tracing her muscular physique, as Kez drops a kiss to her temple, "goodnight, love."

"Sleep well, honey," Bea responds.