2) Arrival of the brothers

"Kezia, hurry up, we need to get going, their train will be arriving soon, we will not miss it!" Polly shouts up the stairs, "everyone else has been waiting since sunrise."

"Why the fuck would you be up at sunrise? The train gets here at midday," Kezia responds, descending the stairs, "staying awake doesn't make them get here any quicker, should've got more sleep then you'd be less cranky."

Kezia laughs as Polly swats her arm, "breakfast is on the table, have some, then we'll depart."

"I thought we needed to get going," Ada says.

"We need to be gone in the next ten minutes," Polly states.

"I could've had five more minutes in bed," Kezia grumbles, shoving a piece of toast in her mouth.

"Charming," Polly quips.

"I know." Kezia shrugs, "it's one of my perks."

"Morning, Kez," Finn greets, holding his hand up for her to high five, "morning, Finno, how'd you sleep?"

"Didn't," Finn says, "too excited. I'm not going to be the only man in the house."

"It's cute you think you're a man," Kez teases.

"I am a man," Finn states.

"Mhm," Kezia hums, laughing as Finn starts whacking her arm.

"Finn, stop hitting your sister. Kez, stop making fun of your brother," Polly scolds.

"See what you did, you got me in trouble," Kez tuts, "a man wouldn't do that."

"Kez," Polly warns, "apologise to your brother."

"Yeah, apologise to me," Finn huffs.

"I'm sorry you haven't had a growth spurt yet," Kez states.

"You're bickering with a ten year old," Ada says.

"So?" Kez shrugs.

"You're almost twenty six," Ada responds.

"I'm failing to see your point, I'll bicker with anyone if they're wrong," Kez replies.

"I'll forgive you if you give me a piggy back to the station," Finn says.

"I haven't asked for your forgiveness, don't get ahead of yourself," Kez responds, ruffling up his hair, as he glares up at her.

"Okay, fine," Kez groans, "let's go. Hop on."

Grinning, Finn steps onto a nearby chair, jumping onto his sisters back, "trot onwards!"

"Finn," Ada says, before smiling, "good one."

"Seriously?" Kezia scoffs, "I am so under appreciated."

"Horses don't talk," Finn jests, pointing forwards, "canter!"

"You're a right little twat, aren't you?" Kezia grumbles.

"Don't call your brother that," Polly says.

"Listen to Polly," Finn inputs, "Pol knows best."

"I will throw you in the river, Finn," Kezia says.

Finn laughs, "if I go in, you're coming in with me. Think of it as a sibling activity. Swimming."

"Why are we stopping?" Kez asks, before looking at the door Ada was knocking on, she'd invited Bea.

"Hello Shelby's," Bea greets, opening the door, "I'm glad there'll be more than just four of you the next time I say that."

"Just us four? Just? Wow," Kezia replies.