"What happened with Trey and Samara."

"Samara pregnant ... but that ain't his baby and he hurt as shit cause you know he wanted a kid with her like he pressed that shit and she kilt his seed but she kept the other nigga she cheated with bastard child." He said

"Damn, how he find out?"

"Turned out the nigga was drac cousin and he came back and told that shit." Zylin said.

"As he should have that's crazy." She said shaking her head.

"Yeah I asked him did he want me to dead her and that pre ugly ass baby but he said no." He said calmly and Ne'Daya laughed.

"You a evil ass nigga you know that?" She asked

"You love me though ma. You in love with a evil ass nigga so maybe we just the same." He said gripping her waist.

"You don't know how to keep yo hands to yourself at all." She told him

"Nah I really just can't keep my hands to myself when I'm around you anyways. You so tempting it's outrageous and you always smell good." He said before he smacked her ass hard.

"Ow nigga."

"My bad , that shit look fat as fuck in these shorts though."

"I'm getting thick?" She asked as she turned around and threw her ass in a circle.

"You so fuckin fast." He said and she laughed.

"I think it's good that people think we just being us because people don't suspect nothing about us being together."

"Who said Ian wanna be public about our relationship though?" He asked

"It really don't matter cause I don't." She shrugged her shoulders.

"It don't really matter if you don't. If want niggas to know you mines imma make that shit known. Niggas know that anyways though." He told her.

"Why you go tellin your whole damn trap about me? Niggas was amazed to see me and shit." She said and he chuckled.

"Nahh cause niggas kept asking bout you and I told them niggas you was off limits. I let them know that shit multiple times and they kept trying with you.  That's why I stopped bringing you around, anyways you fuckin with Sinn and Talia?" He asked.

"Yeah they cool Talia favor essence a little personality wise."

"Yeah you need some friends make sure you get they number." He said and she sucked her teeth.

"I think Talia got sum for Trey too." Zylin told her.

"Why you say that? I kinda peeped that too but Ian say nun."

"She be tryna get from round him and shit when he be talking to her but it's like you can tell she not annoyed it's like she get shy or nervous hell ion know." He said

"Zy don't tell nobody else that especially Trey he need time to heal." She said and Zylin nodded.

"She a good girl though she'll be good for him. I think she scared to make a move right now but imma-."