06

ᴢʏʟɪɴ ᴀᴍᴀɪ | 5:21ᴘᴍ | ᴡᴀʀᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ

"FUCK IS YOU WAITING ON? Talk to me Nigga." Zylin said running his hands down his face.

"Calm yo frustrated ass down, we found out who this nigga is that was getting them rats to send our shit and selling it." Trey spoke.

"Who was it ?"

"Some nigga name Kylo." Trey said.

"Man that's my fuckin cousin this shit is crazy." Zylin let out a deep sigh.

"So what you gone do? Since he family and all?" Drac asked.

"Show respect at the funeral and give some money to my auntie. Any nigga who backstab me not my family that's my enemy." Zylin stated.

"Good cause I thought you was finna let his bitch ass slide." Drac said

"Fuck no we finna off this nigga , you and Gio handled that situation?" Zylin asked

"Yeah we took care of that shit." Gio spoke up.

"Ian gone lie this shit gone take some time , I done already thought about this shit and it's gone take some careful planning so I'm thinking bout going up their where that nigga at and watching him for a luh bit. This shit gotta be did clean can't be no loose ends he got too many friends in this business." Trey said

"Fuck you mean too many friends in this business? The only connections he got is the people I put him on too I GOT FUCKIN FRIENDS. Niggas know when to keep they mouth shut." Zylin said patting his chest.

"Ight Franklin Saint calm down." Drac laughed.

"I'm just sayin Kylo been at work behind yo back he made some NEW friends where he at , we need to plan this shit well so we don't make no mo enemies." Trey said

"You right you right , my bad I'm heated as fuck right now." He chuckled.

"I see that and you can't be lettin yo angry get to you like that make you do reckless shit and when you do reckless shit it don't matter if you right or wrong we fall in behind you so we all effected." Trey said and Zylin nodded in agreement.

"So what? you got in mind?" Zylin asked

"We watch this Nigga for Three weeks- That way we can learn where he sell at and who he selling to so we can steal potential customers after we kill his ass." Zylin said cutting him off.