12

ᴄ

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 4:28ᴘᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ

"Lady already know where to pee I'm so proud of her." Ne'Daya smiled.

Zylin lied to her, he actually did get her a dog instead of a goldish. Lady was a white teacup Pomeranian.

"Fuckin furball." he replied and she rolled her eyes.

"Why you get her if all you was gone do was talk shit?" She asked

"Cause you spoiled and all spoiled girls need a luh ugly ass annoying purse dog." He said and she mushed his head.

Her phone dinged and she looked down at it letting a small smile play on her face.

"Who got you trying not to smile? Essence whacko ass?" He asked.

"Nah this quan." She told him.

"Since when y'all started textin?" He asked

"Why does it matter? Mind your business."she mugged him.

"Why you getting smart?" He chuckled.

"Because you always in my business when I start talkin to a nigga and ironically shit always go wrong." She told him.

"Oh so y'all talkin or whatever .. shit not gone last." He added.

"You are a whole ass hater I swear." She laughed.

"Ian hatin I'm being honest how many times I gotta tell you he not for you? I been friends wit cho ass for years I know what you like." He told her

"What exactly do I like then Zylin ? Since you just know so fuckin much." She huffed.

"Quan a lover boy like I told yo ass before you need to stop letting him think shit gone happen and it ain't cause you like being told what to do. You like control and shit crazy ass girl." He explained.

"No I don't." She mumbled.

"I would believe that shit if Ian witness it first hand. That control shit turn you on don't it?" He asked

Her face felt hot and she felt her heartbeat speed up a little bit.

"What you mean you witnessed it firsthand?" She asked

"Nothing I was just talkin.... answer my question though." He told her.

"Youn think it's weird to sit here and talk you about my sexual kinks?."  She asked