The Persecution And Reunition

After what feels like an eternity of sleeping in a musty prison cell, the cell door opens and she is carried out by her arms by different guards as multitudes of prisoners scream out for redemption and or food. One guard spat to her "the queen will see you now." and was thrown 9 feet away from the throne. Anata got up on her legs but was taken down by the legs and had swords pointed at the back of her head by 2 guards on each of her sides.

The prisoner glanced at the throne and saw the queen sitting there, judging her with an ambivalent yet analyzing gaze, she was adorned in lavish green robes with a large set of wings on her back her eyes were colored pink that seemed to emanate that there was magic at play with a set of luscious locks on her head.

In an Unknown Place in the castle...

Upstairs a Cloud spirit was writing a letter to her best friend while humming the lullaby of a legendary bard who did nothing wrong. She dipped her quill in the inkwell to continue to write her letter addressed simply to a person named 'Babu'

In the throne room...

"You." The Queen pointed to Anata, "state your name and why you're in my presence" the guards loosened up on her for her to answer. "T-they call me A-Anata, Your Highness i'm here because i'm looking for H-Hikari."

The queen looked rather surprised by this. "Fine. I'll grant you this request because I'm in a good mood, but believe me. If you hurt my daughter... I will be the one to end your existence!"

She rings a bell and a servant comes forth. The queen commanded " bring Hikari here" to which the servant bowed and walked off to the left wing 

At the Unknown place...

She sat down after writing her letter to her best friend and picked up her book titled "To The Stars Aligned." A sought after book about a youngster discovering the stars hypnotic gaze and founded a school about studying them. After minutes of waiting she opened the door after hearing a polite knock. The servant simply bowed and said, "Queen Akina has summoned you." and began walking away. Hikari grabbed the Parchment and folded it up. Well, since she was going down there anyways might as well deliver it herself.

As she rounded the corner and down the spiral staircase littered with lanterns on the walls, she felt the need to ask "what does mother want with me now"

"Not sure, i think a prisoner was asking about you Your Highness.'' The Servant spoke and almost fell down the stairs but was saved by his quick thinking and the wings on his back. "A Prisoner" Hikari thought. As she glided down the remainder of the staircase.

"Y-your Highness flying is prohibited in the castle" The Servant tried to tell her but she brushed it off and flew towards the throne room.

As she opened the doors she firstly saw her mother on the throne with a distant look on her face, nextly two of the royal guards holding a strange kemonomimi with blades to her neck. Landed next to her mother and asked "What's going on?"

The queen told her with disdain in her voice "This rapscallion tried to come into the kingdom looking for you, answer this scoundrel please so we can do away with her!" Hikari thought for a moment. "Okay" and she looked forward and commanded the guards to do away with the swords, and they obeyed.

She kneeled down in front of the prisoner and raised her chin with a curled finger to see what she looked like and was startled. W-who are you!? She answered in a panic. Anata pained glances up at her "can you seriously not recognize me?" Hikari takes off her backpack to look in and spots a framed photo of Anata and The Princess dressed in flimsy cow onesies.

Hikari glanced at the photo and the memories came flooding back. From the day she got stranded at the Yume orphanage to the day that she got picked back up. but one memory stuck out.