Samaira: To ruin..

Sunaina: My plan?! ?! Ughhh!!!

Back to the party hall,

Devil and Damien enters and see Rich CEO is screaming at Romeo and Ekansh while Lucifer and Varshini tries to stop the blood .

Damien: Devil takes out car now  within seconds

Devil : Okk !

Damien: Sir ! Its my fault,  my guilt they two are doing their works .

I should be there with Lucifer too for guarding..

Saying this , Damien opens his shirt and covers the hand of Siddharth. 

Damien: Romeo , Ekansh help me to take him to hospital, 

Lucifer go and opens the door,  car is waiting outside .

Romeo , Ekansh , Lucifer : Okk !

Damien: Charles , Varshini stay here with the other two .

Charles , Varshini: Okk

Rich CEO: I am also coming! If anything happens with my son , I will cut your name off from your duty , Damien.

Damien: Sure Sir.

Within few minutes,  Siddharth is in the operation theatre ..

After half an hour , Doctor comes out and said : Operation is successful,  We took out the bullet , it is good that the bullet just hit the side of his hand ,  no major injury , you can take him home after 3 days and within 3 months he will be alright.

Rich CEO : Can I see him now?

Doctor: Sure .

Rich CEO enters the room  and seeing his son lying on bed with bandages on his hand, tears fell down from the eyes of Rich CEO.

Siddharth: Dad , Can I say You something? *soft voice*

Rich CEO (runs to him and sits by his side ): Sure , My everything.

Siddharth: Dad , I know after Mom left , You took every responsibility of me and my siblings.

The incident that happened today may shattered you , you may be thinking that  you are not good enough.

But Dad , you are the best .

And you know? The bullet can hit straight to my chest if I don't move from my place .

It is because of Lucifer, Dad , no major injury is there neither any critical condition. Lucifer saved my life Dad .

The bodyguards are doing their jobs more skillfully and protectively. 

Be thankful to them Dad , I am alive .

Rich CEO is touched , he understands that he overreacted.

After Hugging his son ,
He came outside,  where he sees all the 4 brothers and their one sis.

Where the sis that is Lucifer is hugging Damien and almost in a verge of crying .

Damien with all the three brothers trying to calm her down.

Rich CEO: Lucifer.

Lucifer( turns around): I..I am sorry sir , it is not the fault of  Damien Sir ! *crying face*

Rich CEO (comes and holds the hand of Lucifer together): Thank you Girl , Thank you so much for saving my Son's life , for saving him from other major injury that could take place.

Damien, Romeo,  Ekansh please forgive me for being to harsh .

Damien: It's okk Sir , you are the father , you should be worried and tensed.

Romeo: Yes Sir , Siddharth is good then everything is fine .

Ekansh:Yes Sir !

Devil : We are always there for you , Sir !

Rich CEO *hugs everyone together * : Thank you!

Lucifer: Uhm , Can I go and see him?

Rich CEO *smiles*:Sure ,Girl.

(To be continued..)

______________________________

Hope You Like This Part!

Vote and Comment For the next part!