Chapter 4

"Open" he ordered. Lucy opened her mouth as wide as possible hoping that he could fit his entire shaft in there.

He slowly slid his cock in and out her soft mouth whilst still rubbing her covered clit simultaneously. Lucy felt her eyes rolling back from the stimulation at once. And Natsu kept touching her most sensitive spot.

"Mhmnn~" she moaned lips still wrapped around Natsu's thick cock. She looked so hot right now and every moan she let out sent vibrations to his cock. He had to pull out before he came in her mouth right then and there. Her mouth made a wet plop sound as he pulled out, she whined in response.

Natsu ignored her choosing to kneel on the bed and focus on her wet heat in between her thighs.

"N-Natsu~" she pleaded in her melodic voice.

"What does my princess want?" He joked while eyeing her covered cunt.

"Take them off p-please please!" She begged desperately.

"So polite" Natsu said before sliding off her soaked undergarments. Now he could see her in  full radiance. The way her pretty flower gushed. Lucy moaned out loud when Natsu slid a finger in her without much resistance. "You're so pretty here Luce."

"Nghnn~"

"Shh baby it's alright" he said softly thrusting his long finger in and out her dripping hole. He slowly slid a second finger in her not too long after, she flinched but took that one too. "You're so tight angel, I gotta loosen you up good before I fuck you"

Lucy never experienced something like this. Before now she had only attempted to touch herself once and didn't enjoy the feeling of it. She never understood the appeal behind sex. This was before Natsu returned into the picture of course.
Natsu curled his 2 fingers inside of her searching for her g-spot, he knew he found it when she started thrashing around and moaning incoherently. He kept abusing her g-spot until she finally climaxed.

"N-nah ah Natsu," she moaned out breathlessly. Now she was ready he thought. Her body was red all over and her lips went swollen from bitting them. He planted a soft kiss onto the abused flesh. "I-it f-felt so good~" Lucy spoke into Natsu's mouth.

"I'm not done with you yet, princess." Natsu said before lining up his big cock with her entrance. Lucy looked down at the his protruding cock, she was scared to take something so big for her first time, but happy that it could be with Natsu. She was happy that she got to choose who her first time was with.
Her body tensed up when he slowly started to enter her wet heat, tears welled up in her eyes from the deep intrusion, it was painful but she didn't hate the feeling.

"You're doing good princess, I'm halfway in." He whispered softly in her ear. While the praise sent tingles down her spine she found it hard to believe he was only halfway in when she felt full to the brim. It took a few more seconds for him to bottom out, Natsu didn't move for a minute just peppered kisses all over her neck while she adjusted to him. She felt like she was being split into two but the warmth between them made up for the pain.

"You- you can move now..." she whispered. Natsu didn't waste a minute before pulling back, and then plunging his cock deep inside her. Her eyes rolled back from the impact.

"Ahnn Natsu~"

He groaned low as he rammed in and out of her tight hole. She was so perfect for him, his sweet princess looking so pretty while fucked her thoroughly. At some point he pulled out. Lucy didn't like the empty feeling she also didn't like the fact that he got up from the bed.