EP6

...

I'm helping Amy, Andrea, Lori, Jacqui and Carol wash clothes at the quarry. Shane and Carl are trying to catch frogs. Ed is leaning against the car smoking.

- Can someone explain to me why women end up playing the role of Amélia? – Jacqui speaks.

- The world ended, didn't you hear about it? – Amy says

- That's how things are. – Carol says and I hand Jacqui some clothes that I just finished washing.

- You know you don't need to help us, right, dear? You are a child. You can keep joking – Carol speaks.

- But I want to help – I say Carol just smiles gently.

- I miss my washing machine. – Carol comments

- I miss my Mercedes and my GPS. – Andrea says

- I miss my coffee maker, with double filter and built-in grinder, dear – Jacqui speaks.

- And my computer and texting – Amy says

- I miss eating ice cream with my daddy. – I speak

- I miss my vibrator – Andrea says and everyone looks at her. I frown in confusion.

- Me too – Carol agrees, speaking quietly and everyone laughs, except me.

- What is that? – I ask

- Nothing, honey. You'll know when you're older – Carol says after laughing.

- What's the fun? – Ed asks and everyone stops laughing and I roll my eyes hard.

- We're just talking Ed. – Andrea says and he looks at us – Is there a problem, Ed?

- Nothing that's any of your business – He says – You should focus on work. Theis isn't a comedy club. – Andrea gets up with a wet suit in her hands and walks over him.

- If you don't like how your clothes are washed, feel free and wash them yourself. Here. – Andrea says, throws the clothes to Ed who catches them, throws them hard on her chest, making the woman's mouth open and we get up.

- It's not my job, miss – Ed speaks

- Andrea, no! – Amy says trying to stop her sister.

- What's your job, Ed? Sit around smoking? - Andrea says

- Well, it's certainly not listening to a stuck-up, disrespectful bitch. – Ed speaks and looks at Carol – Let's go! Let's go!

- I don't think she needs to go anywhere with you, Ed – Andrea says and Carol gets up

- Carol – I says and I touched her shoulder.

- Girls, please. Nevermind. – Carol speaks

- Hey! Don't think I wouldn't give you concealer just because you're a bitch with a college degree, okay? – Ed tells Andrea who is surprised and points to Carol – You better come soon, otherwise you'll regret it later.

- Will she show up with new bruises later, Ed? – Jacqui says, he looks at her and laughs mockingly. – Yes, we already saw it – Jacqui says

- Stay out of this. Let's go! – The man speaks once again.

- You don't need to go, Carol. – I tell her

- Wants to know? That's none of your business – He says – You won't want to provoke me like that little girl, okay? Enough talk! Let's go! – He grabs Carol arm and pulls her but I grab Carol's arm, stopping her from going.

- No! No, Carol, you don't have to go – I speak

- El, no. It's okay! – Carol says

- You don't rule me, Baby girl, I rule you! – Ed speaks and hits Carol in the face and I pull the woman ways from the man