Blurb

"I'll chase you to the ends of the earth if I have to, Sunflower. There's no escape from me."

Rex Riviera, the name that once evoked warmth and security, now sends shivers down my spine. He was my everything, my husband, my protector. But fairytales have a cruel way of shattering, and Rex Riviera shattered mine. He left, leaving behind a gaping hole in my life and the searing memory of his betrayal: choosing her.

Months later, he reappears, his voice laced with possessiveness, claiming he'll chase me "to the ends of the earth." But his words ignite a storm of emotions within me - fear, anger, and a deep sense of violation. He binds me, taking away any semblance of control, and drags me back into a life I desperately fought to escape.

The desire to scream, to fight back, is a constant struggle. Yet, the trauma mutes my voice, leaving me a prisoner in my own body. He claims he's back for good, but the memory of his abandonment casts a long shadow, leaving me questioning everything, including the sincerity of his words.

This is not a love story. This is a story of betrayal, of a love that turned toxic, leaving behind a trail of hurt and a woman forced to confront the complexities of healing and moving forward from the wreckage of a shattered past.

I loved him once, with every fibre of my being. But now, all that's left is the shattered remnants of a love that was never meant to last.

The scars he left run deep, carving into my soul and leaving me forever changed.

He promised to chase me to the ends of the earth, but in the end, it was me who had to find the strength to run from him.