"Sometimes, do you ever just feel like busting into song when you feel down?" Rocky asked and Maia nodded.

"Or even to move the story along." Grace said and we all looked at her. Riker shook his head.

"Too soon?" She said and I laughed.

"When are they showing the video?" Savannah asked me.

"Around four o'clock, because Ross needs to leave at four thirty." I said and she nodded. Rydel walked over and pointed to me and I stood up and followed her.

"The video is finalize, all I need is your part." Rydel said and I shook my head.

"Rydel, I think it's best that he goes to Australia with me saying good bye to him. It'll hurt me too much to say it." I said and she nodded.

"Alright then. Suit yourself." She said and walked off. I walked upstairs to go to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Courtney sitting on the edge of the bath sipping on a small clear bottle.

"I'm so sorry." I said and shut the door. Hang on a second. She wasn't naked, or was she on the toilet. I opened the door again and read the bottle she was drinking from.

"Wh-why are you drinking alcohol?" I asked her.

"I-I'm not." She said and through the bottle out the window. I gasped.

"You're not pregnant!" I shouted.

"Shhh!" She said and I glared at her with my mouth wide open.

"Why would you lie to Ross?" I asked her.

"I'm not going to lie to him. And you're not going to tell me that I'm not pregnant, either. Okay?" Courtney said threatening me.

"You know, when I first met you, I thought you were really nice. I helped you out heaps, and all you did was take Ross from me. What's stopping me from telling him that you're not pregnant?" I asked her.

"If you tell him. I promise you. You won't see him ever again." Courtney said and left the bathroom. Four o'clock came and everyone huddled into the lounge room.

"You coming?" Rocky asked.

"Nah. I'm just going to clean the dishes." I said and wiped the food off the plates into the bin.

"Look guys, I'd like to thank you all for coming today." Ross said starting his speech before Rydel cut him off and started to talk about the video idea we came up with and then played it. It consisted of people saying 'I'll miss you Ross', 'Come back and visit' and also sharing funny and embarrassing stories of Ross during filming or recording or just random times. It began raining soit was kinda hard to hear everything. Once the video finished, you could tell Stormie was in tears, and so were most the girls in the room. Ross and Courtney went around the room hugging everyone saying there good byes.

"I'll uhh, see you later, yeah?" Ross said coming over to me scratching the back of his neck.

"Uhh, yeah. Sure" I said hugged him quickly. Don't cry. Don't you dare cry. Not even one tear. Do not show any emotion, just smile and wave good bye. Ross and Courtney left and I finished doing the dishes. I turned around and saw that Ross had left his phone on the bench. Dick head.

"I'll be back." I said leaving the house and going to my car. Once I arrived at the airport I ran inside, soaking wet. I went through security and went to find Ross.

"Hi. Have you seen a guy about this high?" I asked marking off Ross' height in the air. "Dirty blonde hair, white t shirt?" I asked some random's as I past the terminals. Where he is? Oh my god. I'm probably late. I let all my emotions let lose. I looked like an idiot. But I didn't care. I need one last hug. I needed to speak to him. Tell him that I love him. Kiss him one last time.

"Hi, are you okay?" a man said walking over to me.

"No, I'm not. I'm looking for a man, well, where are the lights to Australia?" I asked him and he helped me up from the ground and helped me find Ross. I couldn't see him anywhere. Maybe he was already on the plane. I stopped at the last terminal.

'Last call for all passengers boarding the QA0407 to Australia.'

"Ross! Wait!" I shouted as he gave the lady his boarding pass. He turned around and saw me. I didn't care that I looked like a mess. My mascara had run. My clothes were wet.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Ross asked and walked up and hugged me. I saw Courtney look at me. Well, glared.

"You uhh, you forgot your phone." I said and passed Ross his phone.

"Th-thanks." He said and looked at his phone."You know, I could've brought a new one when I landed." He chuckled.

"Ross. I need to tell you something." I said and gulped.

"Wh-what it is? Because I have to board." He said pointing to the cabin crew and the pilot who was about to board the plane.

"C-Courtney's not pregnant."

_________________________________________________________
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS.......

10 COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE.

I'VE UPDATED FOUR TIMES TODAY. THAT'S A RECORD!!!!!!!!

Amy's Outfit on the side or at the beginning.