{Lerrie} - your parents don't approve of your relationship (requested)

You could tell there was something wrong before your parents even spoke up.

Sitting at the table across from them with Perrie on your left side and Leigh-Anne on your right, there's a tension between you and your parents that you can't quite put your finger on.

The only thing to be heard seems to be the occasional sound of forks scraping against plates and someone clearing their threat to clear the awkwardness but it just remains.

"Okay, what's going on?" You asked as you put your fork down on your plate. "You two have been so quiet since we got here. I don't understand why but tell me, please. It's making me uncomfortable and I'm sure my girlfriends feel the same."

Your mom and dad looked between the three of you and then at each other before finally looking you in the eyes.

"We don't approve of your relationship." Your dad spoke.

His words made your heart ache.

Your parents mean a lot to you and to know that they don't approve of your relationship with the girls that have made you happier than ever and that love you very much is a hard pill to swallow.

"Why?" You asked.

"We don't see the point. Be with one or the other. Being with both is not a relationship." Your mom said.

You looked at Perrie and Leigh-Anne to find sad looks on their faces, your parents' harsh words almost like a stab to their hearts.

"That's completely untrue. There might be three of us in one relationship but it's still a relationship. We're good together. We're in love. It might not work for everyone but it works for us." You said.

"Well, we disagree, and we don't think it's good. We don't want any part of it." Your mom frowned.

"I don't care!" You shouted. "You think I brought them with me to meet you tonight because I wanted your approval? Absolutely not. I wanted you to meet them because I thought you'd see how amazing they are and how good we are together. If you don't approve, I don't care."

"You're our daughter. We just want the best for you." Your dad insisted.

"If that's the case then you should be happy for me! I have found two girls that love and care about me, that support me endlessly. That's what you should be happy about. But if you can't see that, then we're clearly not wanted and in that case, we'll be going."

You stood up and held your hands out for your girls to take.

Until now, they've been quiet because they didn't want to speak up and make things worse somehow.

"Fine! Just leave then!" Your dad yelled.

"If you choose not to be part of her life just because you're unhappy that she's dating two women instead of one and refuse to see how loved and happy she is, it's your loss," Leigh-Anne said.

"Yeah and don't come begging for forgiveness when you realize how wrong you were. She doesn't owe you anything if her own parents can't support her." Perrie spoke before the three of you walked out the front door.

You ignored the shouts coming from your parents as you got into the car together.

"Are you okay, baby?" Leigh-Anne asked worriedly.

You looked at your parents and then at your girls before nodding your head.

"I love my parents but if they can't support me, then there's nothing I can do."

"I'm sure they'll come around eventually. But just keep in mind what I said. Don't feel pressured to forgive them, though we would support whatever choice you make. You deserve the world, baby, and you deserve to be happy." Perrie said.

"I am happy. Because I'm in love with the two most beautiful girls in the world. I don't need anything else." You spoke before sending them a smile and giving them a quick kiss.

Pulling your car out of the driveway, you begin to drive back to the house the three of you share; a place that has always felt more like home than with your parents, because you have your favorite girls there with you.