Taehyung shook his head. Yoongi smiled softly, "Would you mind going for a coffee with me?" Yoongi looked away for a second before looking back at Taehyung, "I mean, you don't have to drink coffee. You can-"

"I'll inform my manager that I'm going out with you," Taehyung said, displaying his infamous box smile. "And it is my treat for helping me at the palace the other day."

~

Taehyung was surprised by Yoongi's choice of cafe. It wasn't too big, but it was so secluded that it wasn't too crowded. When Taehyung looked closely at the name of the store, he was a little surprised. It was a smaller version of one of the well-known coffee shops in the empire. He quickly went inside when he realized Yoongi was holding the door for him.

Yoongi smiled softly at Taehyung, "Go find us a table. I'll be right there."

"But it is supposed to be my treat." Taehyung's eyes became round, and his lips a bit pouty.

Yoongi screamed internally because of how cute Taehyung looked. How can anyone say no to that face? Yoongi looked at the counter to control his fanboy self. He cleared his throat, "You can treat me next time."

Taehyung smiled a little. He turned around and sat at the table that faced the window. He looked out of the window while waiting for Yoongi. The area looked underdeveloped. No, it was left underdeveloped on purpose. The area surrounding the place was well-developed. There was no way. The builders hadn't thought about reconstructing it. He was brought out of his thoughts by Yoongi. He placed the cold cocoa on the table and sat in front of Taehyung.

"Hyung," Taehyung looked out of the window again, "Is this area left underdeveloped on purpose?"

Yoongi chuckled. He sat back in his chair and crossed his leg on the other, "You are quite observant." He took a sip from his coffee, "Yes. It is left underdeveloped on purpose. This cafe is his majesty's favourite place. So we left this place underdeveloped so that he can come here whenever he wants."

"Ah..." Taehyung nodded. "That makes sense." As soon as he took a sip of his cocoa, he hummed, "This is really good. Now I know why his majesty likes this place so much."

Yoongi smiled a little. "Ah," He took out his phone, "We should exchange numbers. In case you want to know about Namjoon's schedule."

Taehyung laughed a little while taking the phone from Yoongi's hand. "You know I can just hyung about his schedule. I have his number, too."

Yoongi hid his smile behind his cup and pretended to take a sip from his cup. As Taehyung was typing his number on the phone, his eyes fell on the battery bar. It was a customized theme released by his agency. His eyes went wide. He looked at Yoongi, "I am taking the liberty of going on your home page."

"No-" Yoongi immediately put the cup down, "Taehyung, that-"

It was too late. Taehyung was already on the home page.

Yoongi was a little scared. He wasn't too sure about how Taehyung would react. His fear increased when Taehyung didn't say anything. He heard a small laugh from Taehyung.

"I really don't know how to react." Taehyung looked at Yoongi with a soft smile. He bowed to him before giving the phone back, "Thank you for supporting me so much. And I am sorry that I am leaving the industry."

Yoongi took the phone from him, "You shouldn't apologize. I am happy that you can now do what you like the most."

Taehyung's eyes widened, "Thank you." He looked at his cup. "I will always be grateful to my fans for what they have made me today. But I can't take it anymore."