16

"I'm not sure I trust your driving." Oscar says AS SOON AS WE GET INTO THE CAR. I literally didn't even have time to put my seatbelt on.

"Fuck off Oscar." I say as I roll my eyes and start the car. I pull out of the driveway and drive to the gas station.

"Y/n when did you start smoking again?" Danny asks me.

"After the dean said I needed to take a break from school."

I feel Danny's stare on my cheek, I turn to look at him.

"Dan do you know how much I love school and learning? I dedicated my whole life to being the best academically. When I got sat down in that office and got told I needed to have a break. It felt like the end of the world." I explain to him.

I forgot that Oscar was in the backseat. I look at him and sigh, taking the keys out of the ignition and walking inside the gas station. 

"Hi welcome in-" The cashier starts then turns around then stops talking when he sees me.

Oscar and Danny come in a couple seconds after me and see me and Wyatt staring at each other. Suddenly, I start laughing.

In between laughs I say, "Can I get a pack of Marlboro gold 100s?"

"Uh- Sure." Wyatt says and turns to the cigarette wall behind him. "Listen- Y/n-" I don't let him finish his sentence before I'm done paying and out the door, still laughing and giggling.

Oscar and Danny follow me out. "Y/n I wanted you to buy me skittles!" Dan says from behind me.

"We'll go to a different gas station." I say between laughs. "Fuck. My ribs hurt." I wipe a tear from laughing to hard.

"Why are you laughing?" Oscar asks.

"Don't know." I shrug and say with a smile. I start to car and drive to a different gas station to buy Dan his fucking skittles. I got him a big bag of them because, well I don't know.

"I hope you throw up later. You're eating them to fast Dan. Slow down." I see Danny nod and start to eat only 5 at a time.

"Oshcar why are you sho quiet back there?" Danny asks, his mouth full of skittles.

"Don't know. Can't look at Wyatt the same knowing he stuck his dick in Y/n."

Poor Danny chokes on the skittles in his mouth from hearing Oscar's answer. I slam on my breaks out of reflex and embarrassment, earning a long honk from the car behind us and the middle finger as they past us.

I turn to look at Oscar. "What the hell?" I ask.

"You're mine. Hyna. I don't care if you want to deny it." He tells me.

"Jesus Oscar." I roll my eyes and press on the gas and drive home.

"Go home Oscar." I say as I get out of my car. Danny has already ran inside to avoid any more embarrassment on his part.

"Y/n." He says.

"What? Oscar? What could you possibly want now?" I ask and turn to look at him. He's standing right in front of me. Really close.

"Fuck! Personal space Oscar."

"That's not a thing when I'm with you hyna." He says, wrapping one arm around my waist and his other hand going into my hair.

"Oscar-" I start but was cut off by a car driving by and honking, I look closer to see who's in it. Freddie, in the drivers seat. John, standing with the top half of his body out the sunroof and Josue, smiling at us from the backseat. The tries squeal as they stop in the middle of the street.

"What ya caught there Oscar?" John yells from the car.

I hear our front door open and Dan comes walking out. "I'm going with them-" He says before he looks at us, he sighs and walks to the car where his friends are, with his head down.

Oscar sighs and lets go of me, he grabs my hand instead and pulls me into the house.

(Words: 686)