3

The look of fear in my brother's eyes when I started walking towards him was the funniest thing ever. I walk across the room right in front of him and look between the two boys. The both look at me wondering what I'm going to do.

Then I grab on to my brother's ear and pull him into his room - which is a mess by the way.

"Shit! My ear! Let go of my ear y/n. Now. Please."

"You joined a fucking gang? What the actual fuck is wrong with you? You know what these gangs did to dad. How could you even think about doing this? You're-"

"I know what the gangs did to dad Y/N! Stop fucking yelling at me. Please. They're different now. There hasn't been a war in forever and Spooky is trying to keep the peace. He doesn't like the whole war thing." He tells me.

"Spooky? Is Spooky that Oscar guy out there? You're kidding. You let a gang leader into our home? What the fuck Danny?" I say to him in disbelief.

I go back into the living room to then grab Spooky's ear and drag him into Danny's room.

"So what are you doing letting a 15 year old join a gang?" I ask him.

"Y/N I'm 19?" Danny tells me.

"What? No you're not?"

"Yes I am. I turned 19 in January."

"Well. That still not a reason for you to join a fucking gang. No because actually what's wrong with you. What went through your head?"

"I actually asked him if he wanted to join." Oscar tells me.

I start laughing. Then I realized he wasn't joking.

"You actually thought that was a good idea? You're actually a dumbass, aren't you? Do you even know what your gangs have done to our family? That is not okay. You need to go." I tell him.

"Aye. Don't tell me what to do and don't talk to me me like that hyna."

"Fine then I'll leave." I say.

I go out into the living room to grab my keys and my phone and walk out of the house.

"I love to watch you walk away but I can't let you leave just yet." Oscar says while grabbing my arm.

"And why can't you let me leave?" I tell him.

"Cuz your mom just made us dinner."

"I'm not hungry." I say yanking my arm away.

I start my car and drive off fast.

God what the fuck is wrong with Danny. He's just going to get himself killed.

I try to focus on other things but the tears in my eyes keep reminding me of what I'm running away from.

(Words: 451)