8

Shit I'm finally home. I can already tell my mother is sleeping by her snores coming from her room.

Sleep well ma.

I get into my room and it's exactly how I had it when I moved away. That's so nice.

I change from what I was wearing to shorts and a tank top then flop down on my bed.

I slept so well. Actually.

I wake up to the smell of..

Nothing. I smell no breakfast being made. Mom would always make breakfast every morning before I went to college.

I walk out of my room and see my brother on the couch drinking a can of beer.

"Hey star shine." Danny says to me.

"Shut the fuck up Danny. Do you want to die?"

Oscar laughs.

Oscar? The fuck?

"You looking beautiful this morning hyna." He tells me.

I choose to ignore Oscar. "Where's mom Danny?" I ask my brother.

"At her job."

"What? She works at night. No?" I say.

"She got promoted and works in the mornings now." He told me.

Oh. I stare at my brother then turn back and go into my room.

I start changing my pants and hear the door open.

"Danny get the fuck out I'm changing." I say.

"Not Danny." I hear a voice say.

I turn around to see Oscar closing the door. I pull up my pants all the way.

"What?"

"Nothing." He says leaning against the door.

"You gonna leave?"

"No."

"What do you want then?" I ask him.

"Just to watch you."

"Yeah. Okay."

I start taking off my shirt slowly to reveal my bra underneath. He groans and kicks himself off the door and walks towards me.

He starts to kiss me. But we're interrupted by my brother walking into my room.

"I swear to god Oscar if you're in hear I'm literally going to shoot you." He says.

Oscar keeps kissing me but I try and push him away but he doesn't budge but brings me closer.

"That's so disgusting didn't you guys actually meet yesterday? The fuck is going on?" He says walking out the door.

Oscar is still kissing me while his hands are moving their way closer to my boobs. We start backing up towards my bed.

I pinch his arm.

"What the fuck?" He yells surprised.

"He has a point. We met yesterday and besides I'm just here to relax my mind and that's not happening with the things that you and my brother have told me. I already worry about him and if we keep doing this I'm going to start worrying about you too." I say in a completely flat voice.

Shit I really am so poetic. No wonder I got into Harvard.

He backs away from me and leaves.

I decide I'm not going to leave the house today so I put my shorts and tank top back on and go into the living room. My brother and Oscar aren't around anymore so I decide to sit on the couch and watch a show.

I end up falling asleep on the couch and woke up to my mom trying to talk to me.

"What? Were you saying something ma?" I ask her.

"I'd rather be called your daddy. You're hot as fuck. " A guy tells me seductively.

"Who are you?" I shoot up pulling my blanket over my chest.

"That doesn't matter. To bad you're coming with me though." He tells me with a smile.

"That's not happening." I tell him, deadpan.

"Yeah it is." He says as I see cloth bag go over my face.

I feel more hands on my wrists and ankles, picking me up.

Okay what the fuck is going on?

I start trying to kick and wriggle my way out of their grips but I only got one wrist loose and that's when the person drops me and my head hits the corner of the coffee table.

Fuck. Ouch.

I try to stay awake but everything goes black.

I feel myself gaining consciousness but I don't want to lift my head or open my eyes or else I'll start crying.

"I know you're awake." A guy says sing-songly in my ear.

I flinch.

The guy starts laughing and lifts my head to face him.

I open my eyes to see a guy in a green hoodie with braids in his hair and a teardrop tattoo under his eye.

Fucking gangs bro.

"I heard you're pretty important to Spooky, baby." He tells me.

"Who's Spooky?"

"Don't play dumb bitch." He yells at me.

I flinch and say, "I actually don't have a fucking clue who this Spooky guy is. Stop yelling at me and get off of my dick."

He slaps me.

OUCH.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell in pain. I try to touch my face but my hands are in ties on the arms of the chair. Oh my god. I'm literally sooo lucky.

He hits me again. I can taste the blood coming out of the new cut on my lip.

"Ya know. You're pretty. Id bet you'd look prettier with bruises all over you." He tells me.

WHAT?? WHAT THE FUCK? BRO.

"Okay psycho. You actually don't want to do that so you should stop."

"Well I have to do this for Spooky to get the message. He screwed me over on something."

"And what do I have to do with that?"

"You really are stupid aren't you? I told yo-" he get cut off by someone walking in the door.

"Yo, you gonna send him that message?"

"Yeah give me the camera. Rough her up more."

"Please don't. Please." I plea as he's walking towards me.

He steps in front of me and cuts me out of my restraints.

The fuck?

Then he puts one of his hands around my throat and throws me to the floor.

Oh. I get it.

As more gang members come into the room I notice more people punching me and kicking me.

And what the fuck is this for? Because I said a few words to this Spooky guy? Yeah bye I have no fucking clue who he is. Oh my god. Wait. Ohh no. Spooky is Oscar. Fuck.

"Spooky doesn't even care about me. He probably doesn't even know who I am." I say while trying to avoid a foot in my mouth.

"But youre Dan's sister? That boy Dan is connected to Spooky so if we get this to Dan he gets it to Spooky." He tells me.

I'm going to fucking kill myself.

(Words: 1094)