15

Danny looks at me as he starts his car.

"Do not say shit Dan. I'm not talking about it." I say to him and cross my arms. I turn my head to the window.

He drives me home and I get out of the car. I open the door to the house and see Oscar sitting on the couch.

"Oh fuck off." I roll my eyes and walk quickly to my room.

"C'mon don't be like that ma." Oscar says to me, following me to my room. I close my bedroom door before he could get in. That didn't stop him though, no, he immediately opened the door again and walked in. He closes it behind him.

"Jesus. Fucking creep. What do you want?" I ask him, throwing my arms up.

"How'd your date go?" He asks with a smirk.

"Fuck off." I roll my eyes. I sit on my bed and look at the floor. Oscar sits next to me.

I sigh and say. "He got a call from someone, he said it was his brother. It obviously wasn't." I roll my eyes.

I hear his hold in a laugh. "Oh go fuck yourself Oscar." I chuckle, unwillingly. I push his shoulder and he looks at me like I committed a war crime.

I'm fully laughing by now. "Fix your face idiot." I manage to get out. He chuckles beside me.

"You'd be cute if you didn't drag my brother into being a gang leader or whatever." I tell him, lifting my hand and poking his face.

"Well then how would we have met hyna?" He asks me.

"We wouldn't have. That's the perfect part." I tell him, smiling warmly.

He chuckles at my words and face saying completely different things. "You're something else." He tells me.

I shrug. "Can you get out now? I'm trying to change and go to sleep. I hate today." I tell him.

"It's almost 4 in the morning?" He tells me.

"Yes. Get the fuck out." I tell him.

He rolls his eyes.

Sassy. Okay.

"If you want to go out on a date I'm your only option. You're mine." He tells me before walking out of my room.

"Oh my fucking god. Stop saying that shit." I tell him before he closes my door.

Fuck. I don't even want to change.

I roll my eyes and stand from my bed, taking off my clothes and changing into pajamas.

I wake up 2 hours later. Two hours. I hate that college put me into a routine. I sigh and roll out of bed.

I walk to the bathroom and open the door. A yelp came from the other side of it.

"Oscar the fuck are you doing in my bathroom?" I ask him, not even caring that I just slammed the door open on him.

"I'm in the bathroom of a close friend of mine. Not yours Y/n." He says, his eyes roam up and down my body. I'm wearing small pajama shorts and a tight tank top.

"Ugh. Get a life Oscar, stop staring at me." I roll my eyes and push him out of the way so I can brush my teeth.

"Y/n you know you're going to fall in love with me one day." He says. His hand moves to my hair and pull on it.

"Not if you keep harassing me in my own home." I tell him.

He chuckles and lets go of my hair. I spit out the toothpaste that was in my mouth and rinse it. I smile and start to walk away from him but he grabs my wrist and traps me between him and the bathroom counter.

"God damnit Oscar." I roll my eyes. He leans forward and starts to kiss up my neck to get to my mouth.

Fuck it.

I kick the door shut and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me and kissing his mouth.

He groans and smiles into our kiss, lifting me up onto the counter. It's to quiet in here. Only the noise of our mouths actually eating each other. Gross.

Then a knock on the bathroom door broke us apart. "I swear to fuck if you guy's are fucking in there, I'll kill myself." We hear my brother's voice say.

I laugh and hop off the counter in the bathroom and open the door. "Like I would fuck Oscar." I say sarcastically, glancing back at him. I hear Oscar scoff and I walk by my brother, going to my room.

I change into jeans and a sweatshirt. I'm going somewhere today. I don't know where but I'm gonna go somewhere. Maybe the park. I love that park. I do need more cigarettes.

I realize that I'm just standing in the middle of my room staring at the ground with my arms crossed when I hear my brother clear his throat behind me from the door to my room. I turn around and look at my brother and Oscar looking at me, a smirk on Oscar's face and a confused look on Dan's.

"What?" I ask.

"What are you doing?" Dan asks.

"Thinking." I say.

"About?"

"What I'm going to do today."

"Yes. Why are you dressed? It's only almost 7 in the morning." Dan says.

Oh.

"Oh." I say, looking at the alarm clock by my bed. "Well some people, who have their life together, do get up and are ready by 7 in the morning." I cross my arms again.

"Says the girl who got kicked out of Harvard." Oscar chuckle.

"I'll kill you if you keep making fun of me for that Oscar." I furrow my eyebrows. "I'm going to the gas station. I want more cigarettes. Are you two coming or what?" I ask, pushing by them and walking to the living room.

"Let me get dressed. Oscar? Are you going to come?" Dan says.

"Yeah." Oscar raises his eyebrow. Danny walks to his room and Oscar sits next to me on the couch.

"How's your ribs?" He asks.

"They're fine." I shrug, grabbing my keys and wallet from the coffee table.

"They don't hurt?" He asks.

"A little." I shrug, looking at him. "Fuck! Why are you always so close to me?" I laugh.

"You're like a magnet and I'm a piece of metal." He smiles.

"Never say that again. That was fucking stupid." I laugh.

Dan walks to the living room and looks at the two of us. "You guys are disgusting. Why are you laughing with him? Don't you hate him?" He asks.

Oscar looks at me, raising that dumbass eyebrow.

"Most of the time." I look at Oscar and shrug.

I stand up and walk out to my car, Oscar and Danny following me.

(Words: 1130)

OKAY ON A REAL NOTE DOES THIS MAKE SENSE? its almost 2 in the morning and i just drank an xl slushy, high on sugar and remembered that im writing this. ignore any typos. idc.🥰