4

I ended up going to a gas station. This definitely wasn't here when I left. What the hell bro. I walk in not knowing what I'm getting exactly but I have an idea.

I start walking around the store and finally see what I need.

"Hey what can I help you with today?" The cashier asks me.

"Hey can I get a pack of Marlboro gold 100s?" I ask.

"Yeah can I see some ID?"

"Yeah." I say handing him my ID.

"Oh shit. You're Danny's sister?" He asks me.

"Uh yeah. How do you know Danny?"

"Oh dude I heard he's like next in line to be a Santos leader."

I feel like I can't breathe. So didn't tell me he's even  in a gang and then he's next to be a leader? Oh my god.

"Are you alright, y/n?"

I can't answer. Honestly. I want to but I just can't. I hurriedly grabbed my things and left.

As I leave the store I tear open the box of my cigarettes and light one. I see a guy looking at me from across the road, and, of course, he has a Santos tattoo on his thigh. What the fuck. I can't keep seeing them around. It'll drive me insane.

(Oscar's pov)

"Aye you seen that Danny's sister is back in town?"

"Yeah I was there when she came back. Hot as fuck, swear." I say.

"Bro please don't talk about my sister like that in front of me." Danny tells me.

"I saw her at the station earlier. She's buying cigarettes."

"Shit. Ain't expect that from her. Harvard medical student smoking?"

"Your sister smokes?" I ask Danny.

"She did before she went to college the quit when she got accepted. I guess she's starting again."

Hm.

"Yo why's she back in town anyway isn't the year not over yet?"

"They kicked her out bro." I say, laughing.

The others laugh with me but I have a feeling someone is coming. Making me on guard.

(Y/N's pov)

I try not to drive like a kid who stole his mother's car when I go to the Santos' house but I can't help it. I'm so angry. I pull up to the house fast and I see a few of them reach for their guns. Some even pulled them out. Oh boy.

"I need to talk to my brother." I tell them in a demanding voice.

They look at me like I've lost my mind.

"You can't pull up like that chicka. You gonna get yourself shot," Oscar tells me, walking towards me, "And no one wants that." He says coming close to me.

"Well maybe it'd be best for me to to get my dumbass brother's head straight." I tell him, "And get the fuck away from me, never get that close to me unless I want you to."

"How can I get you to want me to?" He asks, seductively.

"Letting my dumbass brother out of your little playtime thing." I tell him.

The other members 'ohh' at that and some say that I shouldn't have said that. But I don't care.

"You know I've been here 5 minutes and I haven't said a word to my brother. Danny get your ass up and talk to me. Now." I say.

He starts to get up but Oscar goes over and pushes him down.

"I think what you have to say to your brother you can say in front of all of us. Since it's just playtime now." Oscar tells me.

Bitch.

"Okay, okay I will actually." I start, "Danny, I just heard from a dumbass from behind the counter that you're looking to become a gang leader." I say while starting to crack up. I actually can't say that without laughing, its so ridiculous.

"Um. Yeah, I guess." He says scratching his head.

I literally want to smack him right now. I can't believe it. You know what.

"Stand up Danny." I tell him.

He stands up while I walk over to him. I slap him. Hard. Hard enough to make the gang members wince.

"I'm so disappointed in you Danny. You're better than this. Swear." I tell him and walk away.

I see them all look at me while I walk away. I pull out the cigarette back from my pocket and light one as I get in the car.

(Danny's pov)

I think my heart broke when my sister walked away from me. She looked so upset. Maybe I shouldn't have joined this gang. I just wanted to protect mom but maybe I'm doing more damage than protecting her. And seeing her put the cigarette in her mouth was even more heartbreaking. She tried so hard to quit when she went to college.

"Ay maybe you should go talk to her compa." Oscar tells me.

"Is that alright?"

"Yeah, man. Go."

(Words: 815)