6

It takes everything in my power to go to the Santos house. I honestly don't know why I didn't go home but whatever.

I get out of the car and walk up to Oscar.

"Oscar." I say at him.

"Y/n. What a surprise. Danny isn't back yet from when you were leading him away from here." He tells me while the members around us chuckle.

"Great. Is César around because his friends are looking for him."

"Shit, well I would talk about him if i didn't have you right in front of me." He tells me.

"I'm.. not following." I say back.

"Let me take you out baby. Then I'll tell you everything you want to know."

"Will you?" I ask while laughing a little. "Youre like 50 years older than me, I don't know."

"Hyna, I'm 22." He says sounding offended and walking a little closer to me.

"Really!?" I sound a little to surprised probably. Taking a step forward.

I notice we're talking actually face-to-face. Like, he's right there. I can see his pores.

"You're getting to close to me again. And when was the last time you washed your face? Your pores are all clogged." I tell him.

He takes a step back, but not far enough we still look like we're just going to start to make out. EW? No, thank you. I don't even want to think about that.

"Your answer, hyna?" He asks.

I stare at him for a minute while all the gang members look at us, then at each other, then back. They've never seen Oscar being to the one to chase after girls.

"Alright." I tell him.

"Get in my car."

"Um, no? I'm not leaving my car here."

"Chill. Freddie'll look after it."

I look at this Freddie guy and he looks scary as fuck. He's tall and muscular. Hot. After a minute of staring at him I throw my keys to him.

"Please don't let my car get stolen or harmed in anyway. I'll actually kill myself if anything does happen to it. I'm not kidding either. Thank you, Freddie!" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Freddie blushes like a tomato.

"You gon give me one too hyna?" Oscar asks me.

"Maybe if you tell me everything I want to know. Maybe I'll give you even more." I say sarcastically.

Oscar smiles.

We pull out of the driveway and he starts driving.

"Don't think that this makes the grudge that I have against you go away." I tell him after we've been driving for a minute or two.

He clicks his tongue and has an angry look on his face after I say that.

"It's not my fault." He tells me.

"You're joking right? It's exactly your fault. You literally said you asked him to join."

The car is quiet after that.

"Where are you taking me?" I turn to him and ask.

(Danny pov)

No way I actually just saw Y/n in the same car as Oscar. What the fuck?

I start running back to the house. When I get there everyone greets me and then I speak.

"Did I just see Spooky and my sister in the same car? And is that her car?" I say pointing at the pink convertible in front of the house. "She never leaves her car especially not here."

"Yeah, Spooky told your sister to hand her keys to Freddie." Someone says.

"Why would he do that? And where is Freddie now?" I ask him.

"He's in her car. Look." He says pointing at the car. "I think he likes it in there."

I smile. But oh my god. Spooky and Y/n are in the same place, alone, and she's not choking him out?

"Um can someone explain further why Spooky and  Y/n were in the same car? How is he not actively getting killed right now?" I ask them.

"Y/n drove up in here asking about César and his friends, shit like that. Spooky told her that he'd tell her everything she wants to know if she went out with him."

"A date?" I say in disbelief.

"Yeah." He confirms.

What the fuck?

(Words:702)