Chapter 9

Taehyung and Jimin had spent the rest of the afternoon in the car, plotting revenge plans. They both knew there was only one way to break the man and that was through his dick. If Taehyung could successfully seduce Jungkook then he could potentially make him go crazy.

The boys decided with a push and pull kind of method. Taehyung would dress more seductive and tease the older but would act innocent of his actions and never let the raven get close. Over time they hoped the male would crack. From there the blonde would have him eating out of his hand. Well that's what they hoped.

Taehyung walked into the office, a pep in his step. He was nervous but today he felt like he had more power. He chose to wear a leather-like suit. His chest was moderately exposed and his pants were so tight to the point his ass stood out from a mile away.

 His chest was moderately exposed and his pants were so tight to the point his ass stood out from a mile away

When he walked in Jimin smirked behind the desk and put his thumbs up. When Taehyung walked past he felt a slap on his ass from the shorter male along with a "go get em tiger". The blonde shook his head with a smile, he needed that though.

Taehyung paused at the doors when he could hear the deep voice of Jungkook talking on the phone. He seemed frustrated already. With a deep breath Taehyung opened the doors, posture straight and confident.

Jungkook pov.

Jungkook had been stuck on the phone with what he called 'incompetent idiots' for the past 30 minutes. The deal with Mr Min was meant to be finalised today and everything seemed to be going srongy. As he was actually a close friend with the soon to be investor, he wanted the deal to run smoothly and quickly, leaving no room for embarrassment.

"Your job is simple and you still can't do it properly. I swear to god, if you don't complete the finalisation of this deal you will be fired so-" Jungkook says angrily, voice getting louder by the sentence. He looks up when the door opens, cutting himself off at the sight.

There stood Taehyung, adorned in a leather suit and hair still damp from the shower. Jungkook stared, face emotionless yet head filled with so many thoughts. He watched as the younger bowed in greeting and walked towards his own desk, hips slightly swaying

"I-i'm sorry Mr Jeon i-" Jungkook wasn't paying attention to the man on the phone, completely deaf now to the conversation. He swore he could almost hear the jiggle in Taehyung's ass though as he walked with his back faced to him slightly. Is that even possible?

After gawking at the man shamelessly Jungkook tuned back into the phone call, highly irritated by the mans pathetic apologies. "Whatever. Do it now or else you won't have a job tomorrow" the older male says, angrily ending the call and pinching the bridge of his nose, eyes closed. There was too much going on. Jungkook just needed a moment to clear his head.

He opened his eyes when he heard soft footsteps getting closer to him. Taehyung was walking towards him, staring directly into his eyes. Jungkook stayed silent with curiosity until the younger stopped right in front of him and dropped to his knees. The raven sucked in a sharp breath of air, trying his hardest to hide his shock.

"What are you-" Jungkook begins to say until the younger grabs the trash bin next to desk and starts to tie it up. They had cleaners for a reason, taking the bins out was most certainly not Taehyung's job. However, the older didn't question his actions, too distracted by the direct line of sight into Taehyung shirt. As he was bent down, Jungkook could see straight in. He licked his lips staring hungrily at the boys collar bones. Before he could say anything the blonde was up again and walking towards the door.

Jungkook followed with confused eyes. What the fuck was that?

"Taehyung-" once again the male was cut off but this time by the rubbish bag dropping on the ground. Taehyung looked back innocently.

"Whoops" he said with a small pout and turned around again. He slowly lowered himself, evidently sticking his ass out as far as could before picking the bag up and walking out of the office.

Jungkook sat dumbfounded watching the retreating male. What had gotten into this boy? Usually he was a stuttering mess but today he seemed like a different person.

Jungkook looked down to his lap feeling slight discomfort. He groaned in frustration. How was he supposed to help it though? The blonde was on his knees infront of him, chest exposed and leather pants hugging his ass cheeks. It would be a crime if someone didn't get turned on.

Jungkook immediately got up and left before the boy returned, he had to leave so his situation could calm down and not turn into a problem. As the raven took long strides down the corridor he failed to see taehyung smirking a deadly smirk behind one of the walls.

It was game on.