As more of my member entered his mouth my moans grew louder , one hand having to cover my mouth whilst the one on husk pushed his head gently. Getting the hint husk took in my full length , the tip slamming against the back of his throat as he sucked licked, his head bobbing gaining speed the more I moan and gasp.

Moments later i felt a rush of euphoria as my cum spurted down his throat , he gagged softly taking my dick out his mouth and coughing, panicking I leaned over and gently patted his back.

"Shit ; sorry sorry sorry!" I stuttered , he gave me a thumbs up and climbed onto the bed , coughing a little less. I had forgotten he hadn't done it before.

"Your good - just warn me next time , ok?" He laughed , finally not coughing , I laughed awkwardly as I watched him , my face red.

Biting my lip I grabbed some lube from the drawer of my side table and the condoms setting them next to me as I moved closer to husk.

I went to place my hand on his bulge when he placed his own on my wrist. I looked at him confused.

"Don't worry about showing me a good time. I'm sure what would happen next is going to be amazing" he smiled gently , pulling me into a gentle kiss.

Kissing back my second set of hands moved to his trousers , unzipping them and undoing his suspenders. Pulling them down I glanced down at his erection. He was very well hung , and that made me shamelessly excited.

Breaking away I placed my forehead on his , looking into his beautiful golden eyes.

"Are you sure you want this..? I don't want you to feel forced.." I bit my lip , glancing down at his member. With a soft smile husk kissed where my nose would have been.

"I want this , I want you. I just wish I knew what I was doing so th-" I gently put a finger to his lips , causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"Let me lead, ok?" I cooed , he nodded shyly , excitement in his eyes as he glanced down. Watching me open a condom and slide it on his shaft ; lubing it up with another hand.

Oh my god this is really happening..

Once I felt he was prepared I climbed atop his lap , facing him , placing my arms round his shoulders as I gently slid him inside me , moaning loudly as I did so. He was bigger than I'd anticipated, but that just made it even better.

He grunted , blushing wildly as he wanted me slide his member into me. His claws holding my hips as I began moving up and down.

I kept eye contact with him , a mix of animalistic grunts and moans filling the air as I sped up , his claws digging into me slightly as I moved on his member.

"Fuck , Antony~" he growled , pulling me close , his hands now around my torso , mine wrapping around his also. Hearing my name i sped up once again, shivers darting through my body.

I felt husk move , and next thing I knew I had been pinned to my bed . Pillow under my head with husk on top of me , thrusting his dick deep and fast. I could no longer control my volume, and let loud , lustful moans fill the room , my back arching from pleasure.

I could feel him rubbing my dick with his hand , it had begun to pulsate as I grew closer to coming once again. I looked into his eyes , which were full of love as he looked back.

"Antony ... I'm close" he muttered gently , closing his eyes as he kept pounding into me , I tried to speak between moans to tell him I was close to , but the pleasure had overridden any ability to speak.

Moments later I hear the cat demon growl as I felt his warm cum spill , my own spurting onto his chest only moments later , as I let out a lustful moan.

Panting gently , we looked at each other , both blushing and shaking from a mix of pleasure and excitement. After what felt like forever husk gently slid out of me and sat back in the bed , slowly peeling the condom from his penis.

I sat up , grabbing tissues from my side table and sheepishly attempting to clean husks chest. He laughed gently and took them , cleaning himself up.

I watched , blushing continuously. I had just had sex with husk...

"I'm sorry if it wasn't the best.." I heard him pipe up . Frownin I scouted closer to him and booped his heart shaped nose.

"
Hec . That was the best I ever had , wanna know why? I cooed , pulling him into a lay down hug , he reached over me and placed the used condom and tissues in the bin.

Raising his eyes curiously he hugged back. "Why?"

"Because it was the first time I'd ever had sex with someone I deeply care about." I smile before kissing him softly.

It had been the most amazing sex that id had in both life and death , because it was the first time I'd ever been taken care of as well. Of course it was the best