2

Jimin went to Tiffany & Co's head office in New York in the morning, at 9am. He has been chosen as the brand ambassador of it. That jewelry company chose the right brand ambassador because so many people over the world know Jimin.

Jimin entered the office's building. Inside there, he saw Fika, who he had met last night. He was curious what Fika did on that building. But, without asking, Fika walked to him. Fika approached Jimin in the lobby.

"Good morning Mr Park." Fika gave a greeting to Jimin.

"Hi Fika! What do you do here? Coincidentally, we met again. Here," Jimin replied.

"Actually, I am a marketing staff member who has been sent by my leader to meet you today," Fika replied.

"Really? Wah!" Jimin asked.

"Yes," Fika replied.

"Okay. Let's go to work!" Jimin replied.

"Before that, do you want to have a cup of coffee first?" Fika asked.

"No need, Fika. I'm not a coffee addict. Thank you for the offer," Jimn replied.

"Oh okay. Let's go to the lift," Fika replied. Then, Fika guided Jimin to the lift. They went to the third floor together.

In the marketing room, Fika took the paper of the contract. It was a contract for Jimin as the newest Tiffany & Co's brand ambassador starting in 2023. She gave Jimin that paper, so Jimin could read it before he signed the contract. Fika also gave him a pen to sign the contract.

"How is it, Mr Park?" Fika asked.

"Okay Fika. Starting from today, I will be the newest brand ambassador of Tiffany & Co. Kindly give my thanks to your leader who is in another meeting now for this precious offer and benefit to me." Then, Jimin smiled in front of Fika after he signed the contract.

"Thank you. I will give the original contract to the legal team. Now, we will do a photoshoot session for you. You can see the photo of our new products for this summer. You will wear those new products for the photoshoot," Fika explained a lot.

"Okay. I will take a look first before we go to the photoshoot room," Jimin replied. He took a tab that has been given by Fika to see the photo of the new products.

"The photoshoot room is on the fifth floor," Fika said.

"Okay Fika," Jimin replied.

***

Jimin and Fika went to the fifth floor to do the photoshoot. They entered the photoshoot room. In there, Mr Wilson as the photographer and his team already set the camera and the other tools for the photoshoot session.

"Nice position and style!" Mr Wilson said.

"Do you want to take a break for a while?" Fika said.

"Yes. For five minutes. I want to go to the toilet," Jimin replied.

"Break first!" Mr Wilson shouted to his crew.

***

"Fika, can we have dinner together?" Jimin asked Fila shyly.

"Ah, must I inform Yunjin about that?" Tanya Fika.

"You're so innocent. No need ah." Suddenly, Jimin pulled Fika's arm and they went to the East River that was located near to the Tiffany & Co's office.

Jimin looked at his phone for the map's direction while he was walking with Fika. His right hand held Fika's arm while his left hand was holding his phone.

"Hey Mr Park, where are we going now?" Fika asked.

"I saw a park on the maps. And I set a direction to go there. The name of the park is St. Vartan Park," Jimin replied.