Disclaimer

Hello!! So, this is the first story that I made about Bts and Blackpink with my favorite ships. (Yes! I'm shipping these idols, especially Liskook, but i respect their personal lives and i want them to be happy with whoever they want.

Everything about this story is fictional! Nothing's happening in real life, the blot, the drama, the characters, ALL ARE FICTIONAL.

It's important to mention that I'm working this story for a while now and i think it's worth the time to try it...😅😅

🤍🤍

Now about the story! This story has two different timelines. The first one takes place at 2037 (present)  in which we are focusing on Daniel's and Mi-Rae's journey, but also how much BTS Blackpink changed after they became parents.

The second timeline takes place at the past, more specifically at 2016 and after
. In this timeline, we're gonna see how bts and blackpink met, their relationship growth (and drama of course...) and all the obstacles that they faced to become the idols that the whole world love.

Most of the times it's chapter is about a specific timeline:

So! Whenever you see in the chapter's title these symbols: 🔺 🔻 you're gonna understand the timeline that we are in. ( 🔺: PRESENT/FUTURE  🔻:PAST)

🤍🤍

I would really like to thank the people who helped me to make that story (although, it's not finished yet😅), they helped me a lot with the blot and the flow of the story!!! Thank you so much!!

And of course a special thank you to the person who drew the cover of the book! thank you so much mex_Pena!!!

That's for me!! i hope you enjoy the book!! Please comment your thoughts and reactions on the story. I would really love to read them and reply to you!! But also, you motivate me to write more!!!

SO! LET'S GET DOWN TO BUISNESS...