12 - Connected

It had been a few weeks since mine and Andy's date and meeting with the marriage counselor. We were still sleeping in bed together and we were still having sex but I still wouldn't let him finish inside of me. I knew it was upsetting him in some ways but he had to understand.

I was getting ready for bed one night, sitting at my vanity taking off my make-up and Andy came up behind me, leaning down to kiss my neck gently. He was just getting home...this was becoming a common occurrence. He had been coming home late since the new ADA was messing up all her cases...yes her and yes, I was jealous knowing they were keeping late hours together.

"Welcome home." I said and he smiled.

"It's good to be home." Andy said wrapping his arms around me and just holding on to me. I looked at him in the mirror and he started to nuzzle my neck and I moaned as he did.

"Andy..." I sighed.

"I need you Mel and I need all of you...until the end." Andy said and I knew what he meant.

"I don't -..." I started to say but then stopped myself. Did I fully trust Andy yet? I wanted to say yes, I really did but I wasn't sure, but I trusted him enough to go out with him and sleep with him again. It was time to trust him completely.

I turned and looked at Andy and then just smirked. "Until the end."

Andy didn't need to hear anymore until he lifted me up and took me to bed. I squealed with a giggle as he dropped me on the bed, and I bounced slightly. Andy untied the robe I had on, and I slid it off my body. He pulled my legs to dangle off of the bed, prying my legs apart and crouching between them.

Andy just growled and he leaned in and licked up my slit. I clenched the sheet, the slight touch of this man and his beard burning my thighs was enough to drive me crazy. He slowly slid in 2 fingers and started to slowly pump them in and out of me.

"Andy...shit..." I writhed under his touch, and he placed his free hand on my hips to stop me from moving.

"Just feel it Mel..." Andy mumbled against my clit as he then started sucking on it. I moaned and arched my hips even under Andy's hold. Nothing was going to stop me.

I felt myself clenching around his fingers and I clenched the sheet even tighter as I cried out his name in my release. Andy then got up, I scooted back on the bed, and he started undressing. As we got situated on the bed and he was seated between my legs looking down at me.

"Are you sure about this? I don't want to force you..." Andy suggested, and I shook my head.

"I trust you enough to let this happen now." I said. Andy leaned down and passionately kissed me as he inserted himself in me at the same time our lips connected. I instantly arched my back and Andy hovering over me was a nice change and something we hadn't had recently since I had been taking control it was easier to be on top. Andy's weight over me was something I had been missing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as our hips started moving together finding the perfect rhythm Andy and I always had. As we moved together as one this felt different. Andy was moving with grace and speed. As I felt myself tightening around him, I also felt him swell inside of me and every fiber of my being wanted me to have him pull out, but this was a new step of trust for me to get back to Andy and me.

As he started pumping faster, I released and cried out in my release and soon after I felt Andy release and start to release inside of me, I moaned out at the sensation and the feeling. I forgot how it felt to know we both released the way we were supposed to, connected to each other as husband and wife.

Once Andy fully released, he rolled off of me and collapsed beside me. I smiled and turned to look at him to find him sedated and fully released.

"Can you keep coming home stressed? I like stressed Andy." I said and he chuckled pulling me to his side and then leaning down to passionately kiss me.

"That woman that Lynn hired is going to be the death of me." Andy sighed.

"Can't you talk to Lynn? Because I'm not liking you coming home late because of this woman." I said and Andy sighed.

"I'll do what I can, but I highly doubt it will do any good. Lynn likes her so I'm screwed" Andy said, and I sighed.

We were silent for a minute, I knew I wanted to ask a question, but I didn't want to cross the line.

"Ask me Mel..." Andy trailed off. He could always read my mind.

"Do you find the girl attractive?" I asked and Andy sighed shaking his head.

"I mean she is pretty, but I don't particularly find her attractive..."

"But have you thought about her and you in that way?" I asked and Andy looked down at me.

"Mel..."

"Have you thought about sleeping with her?" I full out asked the question.

"No, I have not thought about sleeping with her. I only want you." Andy said. I could tell there was a tone in his voice.

"But she has come on to you...?" I questioned.

"There was a moment she was starting to flirt but I quickly told her I was married, happily married and I was not a cheater." Andy said and I sighed, not feeling fully content knowing they were working together so closely and so late into the night. "Nothing will happen Mel, I promise." Andy said and I nodded.

"I know. I trust you." I said kissing Andy again.

It wasn't a lie, at this moment I trusted Andy, I didn't trust this new girl and I think a trip to the office would have to be made soon.