11 - Great

Andy and I spent the whole weekend together stealing cute small moments together when we could, we were finding our way back. Now it was time for a new week to start. I woke up before Andy and he grumbled when I kissed his cheek and got out of bed. I quickly got in the shower and as I was getting out Andy was walking into the bathroom as I wrapped the towel around me.

"Why didn't you wake me to join you?" Andy asked walking up to me and I huffed a laugh.

"I kissed your cheek, usually that would get you up enough to join me once you heard the water turn on but you grumbled and stayed asleep." I said and he groaned.

"I have slept like a baby recently and didn't want to get up." Andy said and I nodded.

"Me too. Think it's because we're back together?" I asked and he nodded wrapped his arms around me.

"I know it is." Andy said and kissed me. I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me. He was walking me back to the shower while we made out and turned the water back on. I knew he was going to get us both back in until his cellphone rang.

"Fucking hell." He groaned and walked back out to the bedroom and grabbed his cellphone. "God damn it!" Andy yelled.

I sighed, walking out to the walk-in closet to grab some clothes for the day and Andy was looking something up on his phone.

"Everything okay?" I asked and he grumbled and I just sighed, went into the bathroom to do my make up and get dressed. The shower water was still running. I peeked out to Andy.

"Do you want me to shut the shower off?" I asked and he just nodded. I didn't know what he was looking for on his phone but I could tell he was lost in it and just ignoring me but answering what he could. I walked over to him and took his phone from his hand.

"Mel!" Andy growled and I just raised an eyebrow looking at him and he sighed.

"Andy, you need to relax okay? I know this new ADA pisses you off and I know you hate them but you look like you're about to kill them and I would hate for you to go away for murder. Why don't you just wait until you get into the office to deal with this problem. Go get your shower and get ready. I will even make you some coffee once I get downstairs." I said. Andy smiled at me and he placed his hands on my hips as he leaned his forehead against my shoulder.

"You always know just how to calm me down..." Andy breathed out and I smiled.

"Perks of being your wife." I said and Andy laughed lifting his head from my shoulder. I went ahead and went back into the bathroom after tossing Andy's phone on the bed and he followed me. I went to the sink to start my make-up, when I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I laughed as I was pulled into the shower, with my towel ending up on the floor.

◼ ◼ ◼

I walked downstairs before Andy and Jacob was already awake having a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning, buddy." I said and he smiled.

"Morning." He said with a mouth full of cereal. I went and grabbed two coffee mugs making Andy and I some coffee. "You making dad's coffee? You're not poisoning it are you?" Jacob asked and I laughed.

"No, I told your dad I would make it for him." I said and Jacob smiled.

"So I take it date night went well Friday night? I mean I have noticed the changes in you two." Jacob asked and I smiled with a nod.

"Yeah, it went great."

"So you and dad are okay now? Everything will get back to normal?" Jacob asked.