EP1

The horns were unbearable to hear. Elizabeth ended up waking up to this sound. As soon as she opened her eyes, she heard the radio saying something that she didn't pay much attention to understand what she was saying. The girl rubbed her eyes and sat down on the seat, soon seeing Daryl and Merle leaning out side. El opened the back door, got out of the car and saw a huge line of cars on the road. They were in a traffic jam, was there any way to improve their situation even further?

- All good? – Daryl asked EL as she yawned and stood between them.

- Yes! How long did I sleep?

- A few hours- Merle replied with his typical arrogant tone.

- Did you get anything on the radio? - El asked them.

- Not yet! – Merle replied impatiently.

Elizabeth, looking further ahead, she saw a boy and a blond girl playing chess. A woman with medium hair was talking to a woman with short hair. The woman with medium hair came out with a man and walked further to see what was taking so long and after a few minutes, El saw her running with the man towards the car. El frowned, confused by what was happening, but soon heard sounds similar to bombs. They looked at their view of Atlanta and saw helicopters dropping bombs on the city. They were bombing the city. Why were they doing this to a city full of refugees? The flames were high as was the fire in the buildings. What were they going to do now? Where would they go?

- What will we do now? - El asked and hugged Daryl who reciprocated while she stroked her hair.

- I don't know El. But we're going to be fine.- Daryl says

- What the hell was that? – Merle grumble when he saw the city in flames and an old man appeared next them who attracted their attention.

The blonde left Daryl's embrace who took out the crossbow that was in his car and pointed it at the older man who made a sign of surrender and Merle was on alert as soon as he got in front of El.

- Hey, calm down. I didn't come to hurt you, my name is Dale. I have a camp nearby. It's far from the city so there's no chance of those things appearing there. I see you have a child with you. It's a great place to stay and it's very safe.

- Where is that, sir? - Merle asked

- Follow me. – Dale said and walked ahead, soon entering his trailer.

- We will? - El asked them and Merle got on the bike.

- Yes. – Daryl replied and got into the car with El.

When they arrived, they noticed some cars there. El got out of the car with Daryl and Merle hung up and got off his bike. Daryl took out his crossbow and told El to stay behind him and Merle. The people who got out of the cars looked at them who were alert and had a threatening look. Daryl pointed the crossbow at everyone.

- Wow! – A Korean exclaimed when he saw the crossbow and El looked at him. He didn't seem like a bad guy. El noticed that they were attracting too much attention and practically all eyes were on them.

- We're not going to do anything. – El said and after few seconds of silence- Put it down. – she said to Daryl who continued with the crossbow raised, but few seconds later she lowered it and Merle looked at everyone from top to bottom.

- We can pinch our tents here. – Dale says.

- Thanks- Daryl says.

.....

- Daryl can I sleep with you? – El asked Daryl

- Come in....

......