"Can I come?" Bly asked.

I know I shouldn't but...

"Come on then."

Shui just stood there holding Charlie.

"I'll be back okay?"

"Yes."

I headed outside and waited for Bly slow ass. I tried calling Queen but her phone kept going to voicemail.

Don't be doing this shit right now Queen.

Cabin

I didn't even waste my time by going by the spot or any of the business. Or even her penthouse, I knew she wouldn't be there.

I drove hours right up to this cabin in the damn mountains with all this fucking snow because I knew she would be here. Mira loved being here.

I could see the lights on as we drove over the bridge.

"It's cold as ever," Bly as as we go closer to the cabin.

"I think I have an extra jacket in the back. But stay in here I'll leave the car on and heat."

"No, I don't want to sit in the middle of the mountains were big ass lions be. What if I get ate."

"Bly shut the hell up."

I turned the heat up for her annoying ass and got out.

Seeing her footprints in the snow I knew she was here. Where the hell is her truck?

I pulled my keys out to open the door. Hoping I wouldn't find nothing horrifying.

I took a deep breath. "Ocean?" I said opening the door. "It's me B."

She was just sitting on the couch with the fireplace on.

"Aye, blood we been looking for you."

I sat down next to her.

"I really needed to be alone," she said.

"I know, but you can't just disappear when people you love is worried like this."

"This all happened because of me. No one understands how I feel. Like it's my fault."

"It's not, Ali chose to do what she did. You beat her ass once, she lucky that's all you did. Even after what she did you still took care of her and her mother."

"But.."

"Aint no buts my baby, this ain't on you. I promise you that."

"You sure?" She turned to me.

"I'm positive, this ain't your doing."

"Jade mad?"

"Right now she is worried sick about you."

"Son, I know. I just couldn't go home like this. I tried to call Cathy but she didn't answer or call back yet. I just came here just in case I was going to..you know."