Chapter 13

A/N: This is a trigger chapter just wanted to warn you before reading. This chapter took a dramatic twisted that no one probably saw coming but I can't help it, my creativity mind is twisted sometimes. So not hate me for this...

The night was almost over, and Kelly and Stella did everything they could think of to avoid Benny. But Stella's luck was about to run out. As she was coming out of the restroom.

"Well, well." Benny said this as soon as she opened the door.

"Did you follow me to the bathroom?" She asked in a horrified tone. Backing away from him slowly, she was unaware that she was walking backwards into a corner. 

"Of course I did." He said it with a creepy smile that made Stella nauseous. "I love watching that ass sway back and forth." He blocks her in the corner of the bathroom.

"You're sick." She tries to push past him, but he doesn't move. "Can you please move?" She asked him nicely, even though she really just wanted to knee him in the balls. 

"Not till we talk beautiful." His eyes scan her body. 

"We can talk out there where the party is, where there are people." She was afraid of what he might do, knowing what he's capable of now. 

"I prefer to talk to you alone." He licks his lips. As he stares at her crotch area.

"I prefer to be surrounded by witnesses when I'm forced to talk to you." 

He smirks. "You look so sexy tonight; well, you always look sexy." 

"What do you want, Benny?" She was irritated and wished Kelly would come looking for her or someone would come into the bathroom.

"Isn't it obvious by now?" He puts his hands on her hips. "You; I want you."

"Well, you're not getting me; doesn't it bother you that I'm your son's girlfriend? Do you not have a guilty conscience?"

"The only thing that bothers me is that he got your pussy first." He leans closer. And her eyes widen. "But I'm okay with pussy leftovers, because I know it's going to be good. I've heard it was good—fantastic,  actually." 

Her face cringes in confusion. "Who told you that? And don't say Kelly, because I know that's a lie."

"Do you want me to leave Kelly alone?" He asked instead of answering her. 

She looked at him suspiciously. "Yes." She whispered, curious where he was going with this. And why he didn't answer her question. 

"I will." He tells her in an honest tone. 

"What's the catch?" She asked, knowing he was up to something.

"See, that's why I like you; you are a very intelligent woman." He smiles at her, and her stomach turns. "Here's the deal: I will leave Kelly alone and let him get all the clients he wants, no limits." He moves his lips next to her ear. She shivers in terror. "Come to my hotel tonight and let me taste that sweet pussy." 

"Hell no!" She exclaimed loudly. "Let me go!"

Benny smirked that evil smirk. "I can make Kelly's life a living hell." 

"Why can't you just leave us alone and be a normal fucking father to your son? What's the point of constantly putting him through hell?"

Benny laughs. "It's fun." He tells her like that's supposed to be a good reason. "Kelly, it's all but innocent, sweetheart." He tightened his grip on her hips. "He plays dirty too."

She can feel his finger tips pressing into her skin. It's like he's trying to leave his mark on her. "Let me go." She demands.

"Nope." He shakes his head. "Do you really think that I didn't know that Kelly's real reason for working for me was so he could try to destroy me from the inside?"