⏰1️⃣2️⃣⏰

8th January, 2023: Sunday

Ohm @ 7:19 PM

As I reached for the popcorn in the bucket, our hands accidentally touched. I turned around, and our eyes met. Nanon and I locked gazes.

"Sorry..." I softly said.

"Oh, no. Take it, please." He softly replied with a smile.

"Thank you." With a grin, I reached for some.

I've been quite immersed in the movie, finding it quite enjoyable. But all of a sudden, my attention is diverted.

Typically, I would have overlooked everything else and focused solely on the movie.

Now I need to concentrate. So I started counting in my head. After reaching one hundred, I peeked to the side. Luckily, he's watching the movie. He seems completely captivated.

Even in the dim light from the screen, his dimple is still evident as he casually eats.

As he stares at the screen, I can't help but think he looks quite lovely from this angle.

With a smirk, I turned my attention forward. I can feel my heart pounding loudly.

I've lost interest in the film.

I remembered the moment our eyes locked for the first time and the fluttery feeling in my stomach that followed.

I let out a silly laugh. However, I quickly sat up straight. He might see me as odd if he looks at me behaving this way.

I froze as I held my hand to the side.

My hand coincidentally ended up on top of Nanon's. I didn't notice when his popcorn ran out or when he set the tub aside and placed a hand on the side.

As I looked over, I found him looking at me with wide eyes. Both of us swiftly retracted our hands.

"Sorry." I muttered, and the lights came on. I noticed that it was time for the interval.

"Uhm... It's Ok." He said this while looking away. A soft pink hue graced the tip of his ear. I resisted the sudden urge to reach out and touch it.

What in the world, Ohm? Calm down.