⏰1️⃣1️⃣⏰

8th January, 2023: Sunday

Nanon @ 5:37 PM

He was standing in front of the building, casually leaning against the wall in a simple cream shirt and denim jeans.

He looks different from how I've seen him in the last four days. Perhaps this is his regular outfit.

He was completely absorbed in his phone, biting on his lower lip.

I took a deep breath to compose myself before nearing him.

As I approached, he looked up and instantly straightened up.

"Hi!" He beamingly said.

I smiled back and gave a small wave in his direction. "Hello."

He awkwardly rubbed his hand at the side after putting his phone in his pocket.

I thought I was the only one who felt awkward. "I'm not late, am I?"

"Oh no. I arrived only ten minutes before." He uttered.

Our eyes met briefly before quickly looking away, feeling a bit strange.

This feels different than when I met him at the station yesterday.

Glancing at his watch, he gestured behind him. "Shall we go in?"

I nodded silently, unable to find the words to speak. We strolled together, exchanging smiles every now and then, before shyly glancing away.

"I want popcorn, babe." A girl in front of us was clutching the arm of a guy who was smiling at her.

He gently leaned in and planted a sweet kiss on her forehead. "Of course, love." He promised to return.

By chance, our eyes met as Ohm and I looked at each other simultaneously. Then we both turned our heads away.

I writhed and scratched the back of my head. Well, it was quite awkward.

"Ahem..." When he cleared his throat, I paused. "D-do you want some... popcorn?"

When I turned to look at him, our eyes finally met.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

I am currently unable to move. Just like the first time, all I could hear was the ticking of time in my head, and the noise around me faded away.