ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜

Start from the beginning

" Yes sir and here are your files and documents." Kai handed him the files.

Jungkook open every file and read with full concentrate. After reading, He nod his head and looked at Kai then speak" ok that's fine and you can join our team after 2 days. Till than just make yourself comfortable with new surroundings. you're my very trusted man's son. I just hope, I can trust you just like your father who is no more between us. You are on your's father place now "

" I will try my best to prove my self and be trustable."

"OK That's good to hear and you can go now. My PA will guide you to your new apartment." Jungkook said and glance towards  J-Hope and Taehyung who was still standing there and  hugging each-other, talking in soft voice with tears glittering in their eyes. Taehyung was not ready to leave J-hope for even a second and hugging him like a koala. His legs were on j-hope waist and arms around his neck and face buried in his chest. He was cutely sniffing and talking in slow tune. 

"My Head is hurting Hobi hyung and i am also hungry."  Taehyung said in tiny voice but enough to hear for J-hope. Jungkook's total focus was on them, He also hear what tae said.

"Aw my Pumpkin is hungry. Let's go, we will kill the monsters in your tummy and throw them away like shuuuu. And than i will massage your head ok." Taehyung giggle at his Hyung's funny faces and nod his head. 

"Where are you going Hyung?" Jungkook asked in demanding voice sending shivers to Taehyung's spine. 

" Ah Boss, we are going to my apartment. Taehyung is hungry and he had slight fever. i will take my leave from office today." J-hope said with Taehyung in his arms who was just blinking his eyes cutely with a cute pout on his cherry red lips.

"No Need, Jin Hyung is waiting for you and your brother. He especially told me to inform you to take your brother with you to our Home." Jungkook said with plain voice and blank eyes.

 J-hope just nod his head without arguing, Because he know there is no need to argue with Jungkook's decision and Jin's order.

 "Who is Jin hyung" Taehyung asked Jungkook looking at him with his wide Blue eyes being curious.

"You will come to know very soon." Jungkook said softly with a short glance towards Taehyung who just nod is head and walk towards door. "Let's go breakfast will be served in few minutes and Jin hyung will be angry. If, we will reach there late."

Three of them walk towards their cars. Jungkook sit in his car. J-hope was about to sit in his own car but  He was having difficulties while caring Taehyung and drive car like this will create a problem. Jungkook noticed and stop him. "Hyung you can come with me"  

J-hope was shocked at first, Because The Jeon Jungkook never allowed anyone in his car, not even his parents. "But taehyung-" 

Jungkook cut his sentence and spoke" of-course he can also come with us"

It was second shock for him but he nod his head and looked down at Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully in his arms without any fear and difficulties. J-hope smile at his bear and sit in the car with Taehyung on his lap.

 Jungkook looked at Taehyung and a deep sigh escape from his mouth.

"JUNGKOOK POV" I don't know why i am feeling strange seeing this boy. The way he pout, blink his beautiful blue sparkling eyes, speak slowly, The way he was trembling in my arms, his long eye-lashes landing on his pink cheeks, His dark brown hairs falling on his face. What are these strange feelings?  I never felt anything like this for anyone before. Then, Why him? What are you doing with me Kim Taehyung. I just want him on my lap, stare at him and notice his every feature very closely. ahhhh Jungkook what are you thinking. You can't think like this. Its very cheap.)