If I start dancing when I am stressed I never stop until my body gives up on me, so the members usually bring me home and don't leave me alone in Hybe when I am very stressed. If I am home someone would come keep checking on me so that I don't overwork myself.

"Here," Jin hyung placed a bowl in front of me filled with fruits that I like. It only reminded me of the times Hyejin noona would force me to have fruit salad for dinner, she took so much care of me while I betrayed her like this.

"Eat, Jimin-ah," Jin hyung sighed. I ate piece by piece, taking my time and zoning out for most of it.

After that Jin hyung left me to dance, I only knew that I entered the room and turned on the music, after I started to move with the music, nothing else mattered.

The fact that I was the reason that we aren't together angers me so much. I am the reason that we both are hurt now, if I properly told her the truth the first day, this wouldn't be happening. I feel so guilty for hurting her, to make her feel like I betrayed her.

My muscles started to ache, that registered somewhere in my mind but that didn't stop me, song after song played and I kept moving. It helped me get my mind off things and that's all that mattered.

I only stopped when Hoseok hyung walked in and stopped the music, "Jimin-ah, you have been here for 3 hours, come out," his voice was stern as he narrowed his eyes on me.

I was panting for breath, bending down with my hands on my knees, only now I felt my body aching everywhere. "We have a recording in a week and we can't afford you having a muscle cramp or something, since Tae isn't home Yoongi hyung is ready with your oil to give you your massage, go to him and after that go to your room and sleep," he stated, too used to all this. I simply nodded and tried taking a step forward, but my feet were aching so much from being on my feet for 3 hours straight that I wasn't able to even walk.

I heard Hobi hyung sigh before he walked towards me and wrapped an arm around my waist, helping me walk. "Why are you making yourself suffer like this, Jimin-ah," his voice was soft now.

"Don't I deserve this," I bitterly chuckled, he groaned at that.

"Hey, hyung, are you okay?" Jeongguk was standing at the door of the room, wearing a worried expression, "should I carry you?" he asked, "please, do, Ggukie," Hobi hyung said and the next second Jeongguk was by my side, lifting me in his arms as I wrapped my arm around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Where to, princess?" Jeongguk asked, which made me weakly smile, "to Yoongi hyung, peasant," I mumbled, snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes. It felt nice to be in his arms. Tae and Ggukie like to carry me around like this for fun and I always felt safe in their arms.

"Oh look, our group's princess is here," I heard Yoongi hyung's voice and opened my eyes, "shut up you grumpy grandpa," I grumbled as Jeongguk placed me on hyung's bed.

It's Taehyung who usually massages me whenever I dance because of stress and when he does that we both would talk and I would feel so much better by the end of the massage. He gives the best massage as he has been doing this ever since he was 12 to his grandmother.

Yoongi started talking as he applied the oil on my legs and started massaging from my feet, "if this rapping doesn't work out for you, consider massaging, hyung," I joked an hour later, feeling so much better. I didn't think of noona until then but when I remembered why I was here in the first place, the guilt was back.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi hyung asked, noticing my mood drop. "You all are here taking care of me but she is there all alone and she should be the one receiving all this care, I made the mistake and she is suffering."

"Should I punch you then?" he asked, "I guess you should, don't I deserve it?" He looked shocked as if he didn't expect me to agree to it. "Well, I will contact a boxer tomorrow for you, so you better sleep and rest well to get the punches tomorrow," he said as if he really meant it, "and we will send it to noona so that she would look at it and laugh so that she would feel better."

"She would laugh at it?" I asked with wide eyes, "what do you think?" he asked flatly, "uh... I don't know... she isn't someone who would want someone to get hurt... I guess," I mumbled.

"Exactly, she wouldn't want you to think you deserve a punch either, yeah, you lied to her, but make sure to not do it again, make her forgive you instead of mopping around like this," he said.

"Oh."

I updated chapter 30 also today, so make sure to read that if you haven't!

Happy reading! 💖

Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts!💜