14 - Promise

Jimin pov

"Noona!" I barged into Hyejin's room, not bothering to knock and she flinched, dropping her phone on the table that she was looking at.

"The fuck! Jimin, where's your manners?" she scolded, placing a hand on her chest.

"Manners aren't important right now, why would you do this? What did I do?" I asked, walking over to her desk after closing the door behind me.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "You don't really know what I am talking about?" I scoffed, standing right in front of her, staring down at her as she still sat on her chair.

"God, Jimin, what's wrong?" she groaned, "why are you changing my manager, I want you to be my manager!" I exclaimed, she was silent for a few seconds before she got up from the chair and smacked the back of my head, "first, I am your boss, you can't enter my room like this and second, I was never your manager, I appointed one of my PAs as your manager and now I am changing her," she said, folding her arms over her chest and since she wasn't wearing her blazer, it made her bosom look big and I had a hard time keeping my eyes off it.

"But you at least came to visit me when you are free, but now you won't come, right?" I asked, refocusing back on the matter at hand. "Well, you are behaving good these days, and I trust that you won't do something stupid again, so, I dont think it's necessary for me to look over you anymore," she shrugged, leaning back on her desk as I stood directly in front of her, leaving a little distance.

"But-" I let out a sigh, slumping my shoulders, "I liked spending time with you, I don't want you to not come, in the beginning, I left like you were babysitting me and was kinda annoyed, but later I started enjoying your company," I pouted, she looked almost shocked at what I said, I didn't lie, I really liked her company. She would sometimes come to my shoot and stay there, watching me and I would give my best just to impress her, and then after that she would stay with me if she is free, she would watch me practise my vocals or my dance and accompany me when I workout and I would do some difficult ones just to show off my muscles, and she would take me to dinner with her at the company cafeteria and we would make small talks here and there, talking about our days and sometimes just random things, "and having someone pretty like you by my side is good, you know? Good for my eyes, eye candy" I winked and she chuckled, hitting my shoulder, "pervert."

"Jimin, being a chairperson is not easy, I can't even have my meals on time these days, and it's getting worse as it goes, the only thing that keeps me going is the love I have for this position and what I am doing, it's been my dream ever since I can remember, but it's very hard, I can't deny that, so taking care of you in the midst of all this is not easy and the PA I appointed as your manager has her own work here but since she is not here with me, it's not being easy to manage even though I have 2 more, but just because I don't come meet you in the working hours doesn't mean that I can't meet you at all, we will of course meet frequently, Jeongguk is my brother and we will be meeting often so I will meet you too and I live at your place, just come over whenever you want to after giving a call," she assured, smiling softly and held my hand in hers.

I let out a sigh, "yeah, I do get you, but it won't be regular, what if you forget about me?" I pouted, I really did like spending time with her, I liked how she took care of me sometimes.

"How about this? We will have dinner every night together, the days you aren't at the building we will meet up somewhere outside too, anyway your dorm and the apartment aren't that far," she suggested and I narrowed my eyes at her, "what's with you always making me have my dinner? I am not a kid," I asked, "fine then, no need to meet up every night," her smile fell and she turned her face away from me, "ok, fine, fine, we will meet up, but you really will come right? Promise?" I held up my small pinky and she chuckled before wrapping her pinky with mine.