26 - Decisions Are Made

"Noona, your room literally looks like a garbage bin!" Jimin exclaimed and started to fold her washed laundry that was on the bed.

"I had room service at the hotel, and didn't mind cleaning it, so I got the habit of leaving it as it is," she chuckled and started cleaning her table.

"But at one point Jeongguk started going home saying that he wanted to be with you," Jimin said, "Jeon and his wife shifted to Seoul when I was 21 or something. And that was the time both my grandparents died, even though I wanted to rent an apartment, they forced me to come stay with them," she explained, "I had my girlfriend that time, most of the time I was with her, and whenever I did go to their place, I always ended up fighting with one of them. And when he made me break up with my girlfriend threatening that he wouldn't pass down Hybe to me if I still fucked around with the same gender, I broke up with her," she said, even though she was over everything now it still pained her whenever she talked about it but at the same time it felt good to let it out to someone she felt comfortable with.

"That is so cruel of him, he was a good businessman, but he is such a bad husband and father," Jimin scoffed, "very bad... that year when my mother's death anniversary came, I got shit drunk, I felt so alone and when I came home and saw Jeon and his wife having dinner happily, it angered me, they stole my chance in having a normal childhood and happy family from me but they were happy. I lost it and I had a huge fight with him that night. I threw things at him, screamed at him, and he told me it would have been better if I died instead of my mother," she let out a humourless chuckle.

Jimin was instantly by her side, holding onto her hands, "I fucking hate him," he mumbled and Hyejin smiled sadly at him, "and I went to my room and took my sleeping pills. It wasn't my intention to kill myself, but I wanted to just sleep, sleep for a long time and my drunk mind thought this is gonna help me and I did it, when I woke up in the hospital a week later and realised what I did, I felt so stupid, I felt so stupid for letting his words get to me, and after rehab, I didn't go back there, I used to stay in an apartment for a month and leave, kept doing that for almost a year and thought hotel rooms were better, at least I know that there I wouldn't need to make myself feel home, I know it seems like there is no logic in it, but it helped me."

Jimin only hugged her, when he asked her that question he didn't know it would lead to her telling all this but he didn't mind, he felt happy that she thought he was worth sharing her toughest moments with and he felt like he would do anything to make her feel comfort and happy.

Hyejin hugged the younger back, making herself smaller so that she would fit fully in his arms, it made her feel safe, warm and something she didn't feel for so long, home. It overwhelmed her, she was finally home and it was in his arms.

✨🌈✨

Hyejin pov

"I realised something," I started, sipping my glass of wine. Ara hummed next to me, she was a little tipsy already.

We thought of having a girls' night tonight and I went to her place and we both changed into comfortable nightwear before gathering snacks and a bottle of wine and going to her bedroom. We played a movie and started talking while eating occasionally and sipping wine.

"Home is not a place, it's a person, you feel at home when you are with that person and wherever you are with that person you feel at home. You feel so comfortable, cosy, safe, loved, warm... feel everything good that is there to feel... with that person and it feels like that's all you will ever need, don't you think so?" I looked at her.

"Yeah, that's so fucking true!" she exclaimed. She is definitely not sober. "I thought only Namjoon oppa would make me feel that way but then Tae came in and... Yeah," she slurred with a dreamy smile on her lips, her eyes sparkling with love.

"But what happened?" she asked, looking at me. "Jimin happened," I sighed out, "you like-like him," she giggled, "Hyejinnie likes Jiminie!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, I do, he is an angel," I whispered, smiling to myself, "that he is," she nodded, "so, tell me all about it, how do you feel? Do you feel this annoying zoo in your stomach? Does your heart beat fast when he is near you? Do you blush when he says something sweet? Or sexy? Do you feel goosebumps whenever he touches you? Do you get wet-"

"Shut up, shut up," I cut her off knowing what she was going to ask, "you feel all this with Tae, its obvious, but please," I chuckled, "but yeah, he makes me feel so much, his smile, Ara, all he has to do is smile that big, cute smile of his and I would melt right there. Whenever he smiles it's like the whole world lights up, all the worry vanishes and it's just him. Fuck, I would do anything for that smile."

"Oh my god," Ara dramatically said, "I never thought a day would come when I hear you simping over someone," she giggled, drunkenly. "It's Jimin though, what can I do? But! He isn't just cute! He knows how to charm and seduce people, like he isn't even trying but I feel so turned on by him sometimes, Ara," the alcohol was slowly taking over me and making me talk so openly, "he roams around shirtless when he stays over!" I complained and she only giggled again, "and you know what? I agree with you, grey sweats make men look hot, especially with an ass like Jimin's! The curve of his waist, his plump lips, his thick ass, I realised after meeting Jimin that my self-control is insane, like all I wanna do is bite his lips and smack his ass but I don't, see don't you agree with me?" I kept blabbering.

Ara nodded, "you do, babe, and I am proud of you for that," she gulped down the rest of the wine in her glass and poured more in hers and mine.

"You gonna confess? If you do, you might get a piece of that ass," she wiggled her eyebrows, "will he accept?" I asked, getting sad instantly, "I have a feeling he would, he got really close to me these few months and I feel like he would go out with you," she said.

"Then I will confess to him tomorrow," I said and Ara got excited and started dancing around the room and made me dance with her.

✨🌈✨

Jimin pov

"Is it difficult to move on?" I asked Yoongi hyung who was working on his computer. As soon as he heard me he turned to me and gave me his full attention.

"So you realised," he nodded, "when?" he asked, "saw her kissing a girl and I hated it, made me so much angry and sad at the same time, fuck, I don't want to think about it again," I shook my head, trying to get the image out of my head.

"Confess, it's very difficult and painful to hold it all in, confess, take some time for yourself and move on," he said softly. "But- but what if it ruins what we have now?" I asked.

"Jimin, it's not easy to bottle up your feelings, I have been through it, loving her was beautiful but she didn't know it and it was very painful, it's bittersweet and it might ruin something but in the future you may become friends again, it's not like she would cut all the ties with you, you are working under her, you will have all the chances to rekindle your relationship with her when you get rid of your feelings for her," he said.

"Yeah... You are right, I should confess," I mumbled to myself. "But you are hiding something hyung, what is it?" I asked, "I don't want to say it now, I will tell when the time comes," he said and it only made me feel more curious. I know he wasn't telling me something, it's like he is only telling half of it and the other half he is contemplating whether to tell or not.

I am really sorry for my fucked up update schedule, but I don't know when I can update the next part.

Happy reading!💖

Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts!💜