Chapter 11 - between front and back, or Vale isn't safe... for everyone else

Start from the beginning

...I just realized i never observed Ruby.

fuck

anyhow

"So! girls-" "WHAT DID YOU DO TO RUBY?! SHE'S IN PAIN!" Yang's voice makes me flinch, and grab my left ear in pain from how damn loud she is. "I didn't do anything. now, can we just fight and fake my capture or something?"

Yang and Weiss look at Blake who sighs. "I'm..former White Fang. I left when Adam showed his true nature, a week before Beacon's year stated...I-i left I-" "A-bup-bup-bup! I have 8 hours to think, and I decided...I could care less. you aren't with them, which is obvious since we're fighting one of their elite members-" I cut her off with a short bark of laughter. "I'm no Elite. just a loyal member of the Fang, who despises the BITCH who's forcing our hand." I get into a more ready stance, and stare them down.

"so...if you didn't do anything to Ruby...?" I groan, and roll my shoulders. "My aura and hers share pain. lets leave it at that, okay?" I watch as Yang's expression sours, and I yarp as Weiss moves faster than even Adam did, using her glyphs. "PEDOPHILE!" I grab her by the neck, and throw her away. "I'm not! Im not even into that stuff, dumbass! I didn't ask for this! I DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY OF THIS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM?! WHAT I HAVE BEEN MADE INTO?!" I snap, and I see pity in their eyes as I begin to rave like a madman. "Do you know what it's like to be a slave? to be forced to obey someone else? to get away only to die and be forced back to life? for someone's sick entertainment? because I do. I am a shade. I do not know if your legends speak of us...but we are many." my voice echoes with the 2,666 spirits within me, as they surge to grasp at control, just as enslaved to META as I am. "it hurts, and its so hard to control ourselves, caught between bloodlust, insanity, and a drive to be good. what choice do we hav- ggrrrkk...no...all of you, back inside...I won't let your nature drive us to destruction..." I force the spirits to heel, and clutch at my solar plexus, as they resist and push back, before I eventually win, and fall to my knees.

Fatal blows were dealt to self and soul during spirit upwelling an additional 334 spirits were absorbed. total spirits are 3000.

{HP: 100/4,000

{DE: 0/204,800

{AP: 0/152,000

{SP: 100/4,000

"haaaa....aaahhh..." I snarl at their pitying looks.

Observation

{[Blake Belladonna, the black beast of shadows]}

Level: 25

AP: 1,500/10,000

feelings: anger, upset, fear, horror

reputation:

Adam Taurus: -1000/10000 she hates his views, and dislikes him now, for making another monster. she believe he cannot change and is unredeemable

Argent Argent: 1000/10000 She thinks you're a monster, but a tragic one. how cruel, to be denied not just death, but control...

{{Yang Xiao Long, yellow beauty that burns gold]}

Level: 20

AP: 9000/9000

feelings: anger, upset, fear, horror

reputation:

Ruby Rose: 9999/10000 - loves her sister, but has grown a tiny bit distant from her.

Argent Argent: 20/10000 - damn, this guy has a sadder story than me and Ruby combined. possessed or insane? still sad.

{[Weiss Schnee, the royal test burdened snowflake]}

Level: 18

AP: 20000/20000

feelings: anger, upset, fear, horror

reputation:

Adam Taurus: -1000/10000 She hates his existence with every fiber of her being.

White Fang 0/10000 - she does not know what to think about them anymore.

Argent Argent: -1000/10000 She thinks you could possibly a predestined pedophile and creep for sharing Ruby's aura and bond, and that you're a monster, even if a tragic one.

"...I'm...sane now. So..." I look around, and get a few pings.

{[Quests completed! Go your own way! User is now fireproof and heat resistant. User has been gifted the knowledge of murder skills: Aura cleaving, Aura shadow clone, and Aura boost.

Aura cleaving: focus one's aura and/or mp/de into a fine, long line along an attack, allowing the attack to bypass aura and shields entirely.

Aura shadow clone: leave an echo of one's aura and/or mp/de behind while they blur away. aura is only a mirror image for a moment, before fading.

Aura boost: double user's stats at the cost of rapid aura and/or mp/de use.

Prevent the character butchering of Adam Taurus!

Adam kept sane.

Adam guided onto proper path due to hearing how User stayed behind to buy time. he honors your dedication be rethinking his path.

Optional objectives can be completed at a later time due to the nature of this quest.

You have been gifted Styles (DMC series), Motivation meter, and for completing a hidden objective, you gain a gacha ex token. (WHY IS HIS LUCK- oh. right.)

Styles:

Swordmaster: Increase sword skills by 50% while active, enhances instincts two-fold. 

Gunslinger: increase firearm skills by 50% while active, enhances aim, and speed two-fold. 

Royal guard: Absorb and redirect kinetic and magic energy of all kinds, but move at half speed while active.

Trickster: Teleport short distances and gain devil glyphs while active, and User becomes highly acrobatic and agile, but takes 50% more damage.

Quicksilver: User slows the perception of time, and their body speeds up to match it, mimicking time-slowing magic. very expensive DE costs.

 Motivation meter: Also known as the style meter. Each hit adds the damage dealt as motivation/stylishness. User becomes more stylish in battle by default, and flourishes and smooth, stylish combos greatly increase multipliers on style.

Dismal- +10% atc, def, and speed
Cool- +20% atc, def, and speed
Badass- +30% atc, def, and speed
Awesome- +40% atc, def, and speed
Smokin- +50% atc, def, and speed
SSmoking style- +70% atc, def, and speed
SSSweet smokin style- +100% atc, def, and speed
ZENITH- +200% atc, def, and speed

Gacha token EX- a blessed, neutral, or cursed spin. ]}

NOBODY DETECTED IN AREA

...okay then. shitty timing, System. but okay.

"I surrender? BUT! only on the condition I can talk to Ozpin."