Patches' Birthday Present

2 hours after learning a lesson about the golden rule from the Pig Captain, Lacy and Michelle were working on what looked like a birthday cake, and the boys, excluding Patches, ad the pony wasn't with them at the moment, couldn't help but watch them finishing it. Lacy: "There we go, all done." Rags: "Wow!, it looks amazing!" Bobbin: "Yeah, Patches will love it for sure." Michelle: "Speaking of which, where is the birthday pony?" Jason: "I think he went out for a walk, and he has no idea about this cake, or the present that the penguins went out to get." Larry: "Yeah, that present is the reason we came to this planet in the first place." Bob: "Cause it's the only planet that has what Patches needs for his garden of rare plants." suddenly, there was the sound of the door knocking, and Lacy went to open it and see the 3-2-1 Penguins themselves, and Fidgel was holding some kind of bush and was sneezing. Fidgel: "Achoo!, here it is... achoo!, Patches' birthday present... achoo!, a Rosy Sneezing bush... achoo!" Jason: "Why do they call it that?" Midgel: "Cause whenever someone smells it... achoo!, they sneeze like crazy." Zidgel: "Yeah, achoo!, it's the one plant... achoo!, that little pony... achoo!, doesn't have yet... achoo!, in his little garden... achoo!, of rare plants... achoo!" Kevin: "Yup... achoo!" Bob: "Alright, we got the cake and the present, now all we need is the birthday pony." Larry: "Then let's go get him." said Larry, before he and the others went off with the cake and present, which was being carried in a wagon, and begin their search for Patches. When they got to a hill, they see Patches on the bottom of the other side. However, trouble brewed with the bush made Kevin sneezed again, and he lands on the wagon, which begins to roll down the hill, and everyone jumps onto the wagon in hopes to stop it, but it was not slowing down at all, and they all began to yell as they went down like some roller coaster. Patches: "I wonder what that noise is... [then gets bumped into the group in the wagon, and joins them as the wagon goes up another hill and gets sent flying into the air] hey!, a roller coaster!" All: "AHH!!!" Patches: "Huh?, oh right... AHH!" Rags: "Does anyone here have a parachute?!" Michelle: "Well Jason have some, but what do you need shoes for?" Bobbin: "He said 'parachute'!, not pair of shoes!" Michelle: "Oh... that makes more sense." Jason: "Look out!" Midgel: "We're gonna crash!" Zidgel: "Weird... normally we do our crashes in the ship." Fidgel: "Yes... it is a new experience." Bob: "Never mind that!, brace yourselves!" shouted Bob, before the group continues to yell until that landed into a pair of mine carts, and they were all okay and not hurt, and the same goes for the cake and present. Patches: "Wha hoo!, you guys really outdone yourselves this year." Lacy: "Well that wasn't really part of the plan." Zidgel: "Nope... uh was it?" Fidgel: "I don't recall of planning rolling down the hill on the wagon and fly up into the air before landing in these mine carts." Midgel: "Of course not, would plan for that?" Kevin: "Um... was that a rhetorical question?" Midgel: "Yes it was." Kevin: "Oh... sorry." Patches: "Well either way, that was quite a wonderful surprise." Larry: "Really?" Bob: "I didn't think it was fun..." that was when Bobbin brings the bush up, and then Patches sniffed it, made him sneeze like how it did to the others. But the sneeze made him blow hard enough to blow the lever next to the mine carts to move, lowering down some pieces on the rail tracks that allowed the mine carts to roll into the mines ahead of the. Bobbin: "Uh oh..." Jason: "Not again!" Michelle: "Hang on everyone!" shouted Jason and Michelle, as they and the others were rolling down in the tracks int the mines. Patches: "I haven't got a railroad ride since we went to Pony town, [then ducked down to avoid getting hit from the stalactites] whoa!, except the ceilings were a lot higher in Pony town." said Patches, before the mine carts went into separate tracks, leaving one mine cart with Patches, and the other carrying the others, the cake and present. Rags: "Well... at least things can't get any worse." Bobbin: "Uh... guys..." said Bobbin, pointing at the tracks ahead, which showed that the track that the others were on had a 'dead end' sign with flashing lights. Patches: "You're all gonna get flatten!, quick, jump on over here!" called out Patches, before the others, excluding Rags, jumped over to Patches' cart. Rags: "Hold on, I gotta get the cake and present!" Lacy: "We're going too fast!, come on, jump!" Rags: "No!, I can still get them over there!" Patches: "There's no time!, forget the presents!, get over here!" called out Patches, before he pulls Rags to his cart, before the other one smashes into the 'dead end' sign, and the cart that the gang were on now was rolling down to who knows where. Rags: "Your whole birthday was on that cart..." said Rags sadly, before Patches placed his hoof on the stuffed rabbit's shoulder. Patches: "Rags, I would rather see you safe then a cake or presents any day." Zidgel: "Say... any idea where this thing is going?" asked Zidgel, before the cart enters a room full of anthropomorphic alien elephants, and then the cart was caught by one of them. Bobbin: "Uh oh..." said Bobbin, before he and the others see the Pig Captain coming to them. Pig Captain: "Oh hey you guys, didn't expect to see you here." Jason: "Pig Captain?" Michelle: "What are you doing here?" Pig Captain: "I was giving the Pachyderms of the Pachyderm Club some fruit, I also happened to be an honorary member of the club." Lacy: "Pachyderm?" Bobbin: "It's another word for an elephant." Pig Captain: "That's right, but what brings you here?" Bob: "Well... we got here by accident." Larry: "Yeah... and there was another cart with us... one that had Patches' birthday stuff in it..." Rags: "And now they're lost somewhere in the mines." Lacy: "And if we don't find them... how could Patches have a wonderful birthday..." said Lacy sadly. Patches: "Hold on Lacy, Rags, everyone, you don't need to feel sad, for I believe that this has been the best birthday I've ever had." Midgel: "It is?" Fidgel: "How so?" Zidgel: "Yes... how?" Pig Captain: "I think it's because Patches knows that what makes a birthday really special is being with the people you love." Patches: "That's right, this birthday has been great cause I got to spend it with you all." Bob: "You're right, being with the people you love is a really special gift." Larry: "Yeah, it sure is." All: "Happy Birthday Patches." said the group as they gave Patches a big hug, before one of the elephants came to the scene, carrying another mine cart and said that he found it where the broken 'dead end' sign was. Rags went over to check it out, and he gasped in joy. Rags: "Look!, all of Patches' birthday stuff is here!, and they're all okay!" Lacy: "Thank goodness!" Larry: "Hey, maybe we can have the party right here." Pig Captain: "You'll have to ask permission from the club leader here for that." said the Pig Captain, before the leader of the Pachyderm Club came and the group asked for permission if they could have the party in the club, and he said yes as it would be nice to have a party in the club, and it turns out that Pachyderms in the club just loved cake. Once the party was over, it was time for Jason, Michelle and the others to go back to Earth before their Grandmum noticed them being gone. Jason: "Well... this sure have been an interesting birthday party today." Michelle: "You could say that again." Patches: "Yup, but before we go, I better wrap up my Rosy Sneezing bush, cause if one of these Pachyderms get a whiff of it, we might spend the rest of my birthday on the moon." said Patches, which made everyone laugh as they went off to the ship and flew off back to Earth.

Here is a video that this chapter is based on.