Prologue

Long ago, there was a man who was a scientist that loved stories about the Bible, vegetables, penguins, and toys, but most of all, a woman that shared the same interests, who would eventually become his wife. The pair loved each other very much, and they loved God just the same. They built a cottage somewhere in a forest, which was a peaceful and beautiful place to live in. One day, the scientist was looking at a telescope, when a little spaceship crashed landed, and to the scientist's surprise, there were little space penguins inside it. The man managed to help the Penguins and to thank him for his kindness, the penguins gave the man and his wife a trip into space, in a galaxy far, far away, which had planets full of life, like living vegetables, living stuffed animals and more. Turns out that the aliens of this galaxy were familiar with God, and they were happy to help the scientist and his wife to learn life lessons that involves the Bible and all that. It also turns out that the living vegetables have the ability to have powerful imagination that makes themselves and others see the stories of the Bible or something in their own imagination, and can turn themselves into little plastic toys so they would last longer and not to get eaten. Two living vegetables became best friends with the penguins, the scientist and his wife, and their names were Bob the Tomato, and Larry the Cucumber, and those two have been together for who knows how long. When it was time to go back to Earth, the scientist and his wife thanked the penguins for the trip, hoped that they would see them again in the future. The scientist man and his wife eventually got a son, and the boy had a lot of fun with the living alien vegetables and stuffed animals when they either come to visit or the family goes to visit the galaxy again. Eventually the boy grew up to become a man and got married, and got kids of his own, some time after his father passed away. The grandchildren of the scientist were name Jason and Michelle, and they were twins. Jason was a boy who loved anything that involves space, while Michelle had a thing for tea parties and all that. When they turned 7, their parents thought it was time for them to meet their grandmother for the first time, while spending their summer with her in the cottage. Michelle was looking forward to it, but Jason wasn't as he wanted to go to some summer space camp, but their parents told him to wait for that next summer. Little did the little kids knew that their summer at their grandmother's cottage will be one they'll never forget, and that's where this story begins.