31

They both looked at me and Techno. The king realised first who was standing in front of them. "I'm glad that you followed our invitation. I didn' respond to him and just looked at them. "How we have missed you!" My mother said but I knew that they had in fact not missed me at all. "Where have you been the past four years?!" She tried to sound worried. I huffed. "It's been five." I said plainly. My parents stayed silent for a bit.

"I think you didn't understand me darling. I said five years. Look at you. You look more like a warrior than a princess!" She said and waved a maid to look for something nicer. I huffed again.

"That's because I have been a warrior for the past five years." I said and stared at them. "We're so sorry to hear that darling." the queen held a hand in front of her mouth. I sighed. "I have come to take on the heir and to become the queen of the amethyst empire." I finally said and my parents smiled at me. "That's wonderful news! We're so proud!" Father said. I rolled my eyes. "The ceremony will be in five days from now on. A maid will show you your room." Mother smiled at me and I sighed again. They didn't even acknowledge Techno as the maid lead us out of the throne room and to another hall.

"Here is your room for the next days." She said and I thanked her. She bowed and we went inside the room. It was a big room. The sheets of the bed were purple as well as the curtains. "They are terrible actors." Techno said behind me. "I know but I can't do anything before the ceremony." I told him and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Techno..." I began talking and got a bit nervous. "What is it princess?" He asked. "If I'm going to be queen will you be my king?" I asked him and he made a step backwards to look at me. "If you want me to be your king then I will gladly be." He smiled.

I kissed him relieved and smiled. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." he replied.

"We went to bed as it was evening after all. The next morning we got woken up by the same maid that took us to our room yesterday. "Princess (Y/N), Sir Technoblade, the king and the queen want me to get you for breakfast."

I groaned but answered. "Thank you. We will be there in a bit." I shook Techno who was already awake. "I don't want to eat with them" I said and he giggled. "We have to." He just said and I got up. A maid came into the room. I looked at her. "I will help you change." She smiled and I nodded as it was too early to protest.

Techno changed in a different room into his usual white shirt and his dark red vest.

The maid helped me change into a beautiful dark purple and black dress with golden accents. I looked at myself and now really felt like a princess again. I haven't worn a dress in those five years. The girl brushed my hair as well and just let them open with little braided strands. Lastly she put a crown on my head which would signal that I was the princess.

I walked out of the room and looked at Techno who was already waiting for me. He looked as good as always. "Your beautiful." He said as he looked at me. He took my hand into his and laid something into mine. I looked at it and it was a necklace. It was a golden necklace with a red ruby in the middle of it, just like the one he had given me years ago.

I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek. He also smiled and offered to help me put it on. I nodded and he put it on. I felt the ruby in between my fingers as it was around my neck.

"I thought it would look good on a princess." He smiled and I took his hand again. We walked into the big dining hall where my parents already sat. It looked almost like to one in the arctic empire but a bit darker. "Good morning love." Mother said and smile. "Good morning." I said and sat down with Techno next to me.