2

I was woken up by the sound of knocking on the door. I must've fallen asleep...

"Miss Saturn? Are you awake?" A female voice asked through the closed wooden door. I sighed whiping my face. "I am. What is it you're waking me up for?" I asked coldly. "The king invites you to breakfast with him, Sir Technoblade and his the two prince's." She sounded a bit nervous which I found annoying.

"Tell him I'll attend." Whit that I could hear the fainting sound of footsteps which signals me that the maid was leaving. With another sigh I got up and dressed myself for the day.

I wore a pair of black pants and a black blouse. On my left side there was the sheath of my sword hanging on my belt. I took my sword and pushed it inside of its sheath. The sword was custom made, so it's handle was black with an amethyst worked into it. On the other side there was the first letter of my real name engraved.

I put on my leather boots and my usual black cloak which had little purple accents on it.

I decided to just leave my purple hair open and brushed it. After I had done everything I left the room, thinking about what was to come.

My thoughts trailed to Technoblade who would be there as well.

The big doors to the dining hall were opened and I looked at four faces who wete already waiting for me. I bowed as I stepped inside.

"I'm glad you were able to have breakfast with us Saturn. Please sit down and I'll introduce you to my sons." King Philza smiled and i did as I was told.

I didn't dare to look at the pink haired male who was sitting on the other side of the table.
"So, like you already noticed those are my sons and therefore the princes of the arctic empire. The brunette is Wilbur and the blonde to his left is Tommy." He gestured towards them individually as he told me their names.

I bowed my head again. "Hello dear princes. My name is Saturn." I introduced myself as well. The blonde Prince which was called Tommy gasped loudly. "Did you see that Will?!" Tommy almost shouted at his seemingly older brother. Wilbur grimaced at how louder his brother spoke.

"I did but please be quieter next time." He firmly said with a sigh. I looked at them confused about what I did to earn that reaction.

"I'm sorry for my brother. I would like to say that it won't happen again but he acts like that all the time... anyways please don't be so formal. You don't need to bow for us." He explained his brothers behaviour noticeably embarrassed. I nodded.

The breakfast then began and maids brought us some food which Tommy shoved into his mouth within seconds.

I looked at my food for a while but then beginning to eat. I noticed that Techno was watching me while I did that. He was almost scanning everything I did as to see if I'm a threat or not. I was jow sure that he didn't recognise me from years ago.

And honestly I was glad that it was that way. I still was a bit shocked to see him here. I didn't think that I would see him ever again after what happend and even though it pained me, I was okay with that but now it was almost overwhelming and awkward.

But I remained cold and serious on the ouside even though there was chaos in my mind. It was kind of an habit I grew during the time of fighting and going from kingdom to kingdom.

"Why are you even called the goddess of war, women?" Prince Tommg asked after a while of eating. I swallowed the food I had in my mouth and looked at him with a cold stare.

"I fought in many wars of different kingdoms." I just answered plainly. The blonde didn't look satisfied with the answere though. "And why did you do that?" He asked to get some more information.

I shook my head. "That's not important." I didn't say anymore than that wich earned a whine from the Prince and a deep sigh of his brother. Then suddenly Wilbur seemed to think about something and realised that something was up but he didn't say anything.

The truth is that I did it because it felt like I was meant to do that. Fighting. I was one of the best fighters most of the kingdoms knew and I got a temporary place to live and eat. I could forget everything when I was on the battlefield. The guilt and the pain from the past that were constantly on my mind were gone in those moments.

The rest of the breakfast remained silent and the princes soon got to their room again. "Saturn. You'll be going with Techno to train on the trainings grounds of the castle. He will show you the way." The king explained and I nodded and bowed before leaving, following after Techno.