|Aʀʏᴀ's Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ|

Start from the beginning

I nodded like a obedient kid, and sat silently with my eyes shut. He grabbed my hand, and in the next few second, I felt something on my arm.

I knew what it was. I shivered slight, when his held me tight. 

I felt chills on my hand, as the cool air of the air conditioner hit my hand under the plaster. I shot open my eyes when I felt the weight pulling away from my hand. The plaster was away from my hand, and finally I was free.

'Try moving your hand. And tell if it pains.'

He instructed me, without giving a glance while clearing up the things he needed.

Softly, I moved my hand. 'Ummm nope. It's all good.'

'Great. I have few more things to talk, Now you can call your daughter back in.'

Without wasting a second, I grabbed my phone to dail Viraj and instructed him to return. And in no time, he was back with a silent Arya in his arms, and joined me on the chair beside me.

'Mr. Malhotra, your plaster's off doesn't mean you can do all the regular work with that hand of yours. Prevent carrying heavy weights and if you feel pain, then feel free to contact me.'

He guided me, and I nodded understandingly. 'And little madam, take care of your papa ok.'

He walked to Arya, bent down to her and squeezed her cheeks softly, before talking to her in a baby voice, but the moment he completed, Arya screeched loudly and tried hitting him with her tiny tiny feet.

He immediately stepped back. 'Oops! Seems likes she hates me already!'

'Sorry for that doctor.'

I apologized, embarassed over her actions making him chuckle. 'No issues Mr. Malhotra, she is just a baby. Even I was a father of a infant at a time, I can relate to it.'

I gave him a grateful smile, and thanking him for all his services, I headed out of his cabin, followed by Viraj.

I forwarded my arms to pull her back, but she snuggled deep into him, showing me her fake angry eyes. 'You angered her bhai, now manofy your princess.'

I tsked over his statement. 'She is three month old. She would forget every thing in no time.'

As the driver saw us, he unlocked the car for us and we hopped in, and started our journey to our house. 'Exactly my point bhai. She's just a baby, and look at her anger, seems like she will grow up to be hot headed.'

'Just like her father.'

I scowled at the driver over his absurd comment, comprehending his blunder in a blink of eyes, he bit his tongue, but what disappointed me more was Viraj going rofl. 

'True bro true.'

Displeased over them, I stuck out my tongue at Viraj. 'Deepak, it would be great if you focus on the driving rather than noticing me so much.'

Shortly thereafter, my vexed face turned into a big aww when my eyes fell on my princess yawning tiredly. 'Mera baccha. I never knew that yawning can be this cute.'

(My child.)

As her yawn ended, she got herself comfortable in Viraj's arms, and slowly felt into a slumber. When we made sure she fell into deep slumber, I carefully pulled her back in my arms. 

The journey was passing with silence. The only tranquillity heard was the car's engine the honking outside. My phone echoed, and I picked it up immediately, switching it on a speaker.

It was from Arya's paediatrician. 'Yes doctor?'

'Mr. Malhotra, I just received Arya's reports and....'